Dood,

This guy realestatepro, like...i guess he's on this site or something... he saw me with my storm at the Dunkin Donuts and broke me off somethin. Showed me the new OS, the shortcuts AND...AAAAAND(!!!) how to customize the menus, messages and make the thing run faster...in like 40 minutes. I don't know if I should cry or pay him money or clean his car dude? Because of this cat, I'm going to log onto this site every friggin day.

Storm RULES!!!

Baloka
    12-02-08 04:30 PM
    Dood,

This guy realestatepro, like...i guess he's on this site or something... he saw me with my storm at the Dunkin Donuts and broke me off somethin. Showed me the new OS, the shortcuts AND...AAAAAND(!!!) how to customize the menus, messages and make the thing run faster...in like 40 minutes. I don't know if I should cry or pay him money or clean his car dude? Because of this cat, I'm going to log onto this site every friggin day.

Storm RULES!!!

Baloka

Don't you threaten us!!!

haha, I kid! Welcome to CB!
    12-02-08 04:53 PM
    Nice of you to give REPro a shout out. He has always been helpful
    on this site. Looks like he's taking his CB skills to the streets. Nice
    12-02-08 05:05 PM
    Dood,

Storm RULES!!!

Baloka

Wow thanks alot! i see you found the site!! Welcome, and any time my friend... anything i can do to help a fellow Crackberry Addict! Hope that storms still running smooth and fast!
    12-02-08 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD