Hear me out. This is just kind of a, "OMG, I see correlations here." Purely discussion based.

1. Who controls the media? All mainstream media is Lobbied to put up what Politicians/Corporations want (You know by now none of our information in the States is even straight statement of fact.). They, among others (review websites), bash all blackberry devices. It may not be as simple as simple cell market strategies. Fairfax pushing for private company, with Enterprise in focus. "PROSUMER" is now a label.

2. Blackberry going down, bought out from under the consumers around the world. Yet, the US government approves BB's and BES for top level security clearance? What? I don't think BB's are secure from the NSA on normal carriers. What about on BES? End to End? Probably no back doors. I haven't heard anything yet on it. Then again, I am not a cell security expert. However, I was in the military for a long time, and I know how crazy secure something needs to be to even have "Classified" and "Secret". And it is serious stuff. 256 Bit Encryption end to end.

3. I got schooled by Wiki Cydia. LOL Thanks Cydia. No longer matters here. From Cydia, " To begin, none of the Apple LTE phones were involved; it was the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 (neither of them support LTE). Two, they were SEPs that Samsung held, not Nokia. Three, Samsung wasn't willing to license them at FRAND terms; they wanted a cross-license of iPhone related patents as well, which is why they couldn't agree with Apple. The veto of the ban arose from the belief that it was unfair for Samsung to demand cross-licensing for SEPs typically offered on FRAND terms." I see this as basic marketing and patent disputes.
    Found some information here: http://www.fosspatents.com/2013/07/o...o-fail-to.html
    Seems alot of coincidences too close together. I am not saying it is true. I am saying there are too many weird things going on at the same time to just accept skin deep explanations. There is more going on here than what we are seeing. As to purpose? Who knows.

I probably don't have enough information to make any serious headway anyway lol. I question everything though. And I smell a big pile of X#$%# under this situation.
    Last edited by Tracy Daken; 10-06-13 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Adding information
    10-06-13 12:04 PM
    Hear me out. I am not a cell security expert.
    Who knows.
    I probably don't have enough information to make any serious headway anyway lol.
    Agree 100%
    GadgetTravel likes this.
    10-06-13 12:08 PM
    Agree 100%
    Lmaoooo oh come on.....

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-06-13 12:11 PM
    The battle with I think it was Nokia. Apple had parts in their phones using LTE that used Nokia patents, and possible ban of Iphones. What happens? Obama himself vetoes it. First time in 20 plus years that was done. They should be banned until it is fixed, reguardless of economy issues. (Personal Opinion) Why make double standards?
    This is wrong on so many levels. To begin, none of the Apple LTE phones were involved; it was the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 (neither of them support LTE). Two, they were SEPs that Samsung held, not Nokia. Three, Samsung wasn't willing to license them at FRAND terms; they wanted a cross-license of iPhone related patents as well, which is why they couldn't agree with Apple. The veto of the ban arose from the belief that it was unfair for Samsung to demand cross-licensing for SEPs typically offered on FRAND terms.
    Tracy Daken likes this.
    10-06-13 12:22 PM
    This is wrong on so many levels. To begin, none of the Apple LTE phones were involved; it was the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 (neither of them support LTE). Two, they were SEPs that Samsung held, not Nokia. Three, Samsung wasn't willing to license them at FRAND terms; they wanted a cross-license of iPhone related patents as well, which is why they couldn't agree with Apple. The veto of the ban arose from the belief that it was unfair for Samsung to demand cross-licensing for SEPs typically offered on FRAND terms.
    Ah ok. I will have to google SEPs, thanks Cydia.I will fix my post.
    10-06-13 12:33 PM