im contemplating trading in my torch for the htc7 mozart..whats the major differences between these phones and what would people say are the better of the two (non biased opinions)

cheers
    12-05-10 02:20 PM
    I would never buy the Torch or a WP7 device, but if I were to choose between the two I would rather have the Torch. Even with its outdated hardware I would rather have that than see those stupid tiles on my screen. I find BB OS to be better than WP7.
    12-05-10 02:37 PM
    ive played with a wp7 and its brilliant, the tiles acctually work really well, but so does os6, im so tempted just to buy the htc and have both of them aha
    12-05-10 02:41 PM
    I don't like the tiles and I do not like the lack of customization. It's just another locked down OS just like iOS. I like options.
    12-05-10 03:14 PM
    Every time I use my Windows based computer at work, I want to stick needles in my eyes
    I never use Microsoft products unless I'm forced to. For this reason, I will never own a WP7 phone. I've given Bill Gates far too much of my money in the past, and got nothing in return but headache.

iOS or BBOS, are my top two preferences. Given your choice I would go with the Torch, in a heartbeat.
    12-05-10 03:44 PM
    Honestly, I like the looks of the Mozart, but not completely sold on WP7.
    12-05-10 05:06 PM
    Yeah Windows is kinda sketchy... or at least they were... that HD2 was a disaster lol. I worked at TMO when in came out and it froze up all the time. I like iOS or BB.. preferred BB of course.
    12-05-10 08:18 PM
    My vote would be for the Torch, BUT the decision is yours to make!
    12-05-10 09:27 PM
    Torch. But, personally, I wouldn't get anything Windows, unless it really is compelling IMO.
    12-05-10 09:32 PM
    Torch definitely
    12-05-10 09:45 PM
    Choose the phone that best suits what you want and will do on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 10:52 PM
    Every time I use my Windows based computer at work, I want to stick needles in my eyes
    I never use Microsoft products unless I'm forced to. For this reason, I will never own a WP7 phone. I've given Bill Gates far too much of my money in the past, and got nothing in return but headache.

iOS or BBOS, are my top two preferences. Given your choice I would go with the Torch, in a heartbeat.
    Windows people feel the same way about the dumbed down OSX on Macs. I honestly have to force my mind to go stupid for a second to figure out how to do a new function on iOS or OSX. Lol

No offense, but that's just how I and others feel about it. Some things just don't make sense on why it should be done like that. MS actually screwed up Office 2010 by trying to match up the toolbars to Mac like functionality.

Anyway OP, get what you want. Use them both and weigh the strengths and weaknesses of both platforms and pick the lesser of two evils... because in reality, this is what you'll need to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD