I've had my BB since Christmas... well it was supposed to be Christmas but thanks to our friends at Fed-Ex it was 3 days late! Anyway, this has taken a lot of getting used to and I've been on this site for weeks learning everything I can.. so far. I did have a question and had a reply very quickly. You guys are all so nice and I love the warped sense of humor! I think I'm gonna like it here! Thank you for the great site and for all the help! Love you guys!
    01-15-09 01:56 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    01-15-09 02:00 AM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    01-15-09 02:01 AM
    Welcome...You'll love your Curve. It will become your life, your passion, your obsession teeheehee hahahahahahha....
    01-15-09 02:10 AM
    Welcome...You'll love your Curve. It will become your life, your passion, your obsession teeheehee hahahahahahha....
    Why do I not doubt this.... It already is! I'm a Crackberry junkie!
    01-15-09 02:25 AM
    Crackberry is amazing.
    nicest people you'll ever meet on the Internet, seriously
    01-15-09 05:02 AM
    Best place to be for sure!

Welcome to crackberry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 05:10 AM
    I agree with you. I have had the Curve since June and had any problems solved by CB members in the most polite fashion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 05:25 AM
    Out of all the sites I go to for help, mainly for my PS3 or computer, this site is the best. There are no rude people and things gets answered extremely quickly.

This site rocks!
    01-15-09 07:45 AM
    Welcome to da Crack! I agree this is THE best Blackberry info and help site. I have received much help here and have even started helping people myself.
    01-15-09 08:46 AM
    Glad you enjoy the site, i love this place. Welcome to CrackBerry...
    01-15-09 08:48 AM
    Welcome to CB! The 8330 is a great device, very stable and you will love how much you can customize it.
    01-15-09 08:51 AM
    Welcome to CB!!! You will love it here!
    01-15-09 09:36 AM
    I've had my BB since Christmas... well it was supposed to be Christmas but thanks to our friends at Fed-Ex it was 3 days late! Anyway, this has taken a lot of getting used to and I've been on this site for weeks learning everything I can.. so far. I did have a question and had a reply very quickly. You guys are all so nice and I love the warped sense of humor! I think I'm gonna like it here! Thank you for the great site and for all the help! Love you guys!

Love is kind of a strong word. Don't you think?

J/K Welcome to CB!!!
    01-15-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD