The new curves will not arrive here until the end of May . By that time I will either be on heavy medication, taking up a lot of couch time or in a deep depression..

A friend of mine (overseas) got a pearl (for me) at a good price because the owner used it for two weeks before getting another phone. The thing is that I will not be picking this up until my next trip which will not be anytime soon as I am busy. But the pearl will not take the place of my curve.

BB withdrawal is so not good.

Best,

Otto
    04-24-08 08:49 AM
    There are a lot of people telling a lot of people a lot of things about the release date but in being a part of the other thread it seems that the only thing we can do is sit, wait, and hope for the best.
    Where'd you get your info on this?
    04-24-08 08:52 AM
    Let me clear up that I live in Bermuda and that is when they will be arriving here. Not to sure about any developments in the States or elsewhere.

Best,

Otto
    04-24-08 09:02 AM
    Got it! Well, congrats!
    04-24-08 09:06 AM
    congrats!

?????..Not following the congrats...
    04-24-08 09:10 AM

?????..Not following the congrats...
    LOL I was thinking that it was coming out at the begining of May.. didn't go back to re-read what you said.
    04-24-08 09:14 AM
    LOL I was thinking that it was coming out at the begining of May.. didn't go back to re-read what you said.

Oh ok....lol...now I understand.
    04-24-08 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD