04-02-09 02:44 AM
31 12
tools
    Go to the store and try them out. I have the storm and am waiting for the niagara to be released since I prefer the qwerty keyboard. You have to get used to the storm and be able to handle the pressing down of the entire screen. This is something that gets to me since I feel like I have to do a lot of work to type even simple things. Same thing goes for when I'm on e-mail and when I try to click on a link it just zooms in.
    04-02-09 01:02 AM
    I went from a curve to my storm, and I've never looked back. Bigger/better screen, and it does all the same stuff. No brainer for me.
    04-02-09 01:05 AM
    Stick with the Curve and wait for Naigra. Like me. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That is exactly what I am going to do. DROOL!

I love the curve, the storm is VZWs little cripple just like all of their phones. Plus if you have VZW reflash with telus or some other software or it doesnt even feel like a bb with all their branding.
    04-02-09 01:21 AM
    I think Global Warming is a theory and we can't avoid it. We need to take it seriously, it is increasing because of the increasing level of CO2 and we need to save the ozone layer.
    You know if you hit some research online, we just left an ice age. This planet is too powerful for us to affect it that much and a single human lifetime. The planet is going to hit the next ice age in thousands of years. We cant influence or stop such large-scale natural causes. The ice caps are melting because...let me put it this way, its gods work. Ice ages happen because of pole shifts. Ice ages are like a reset button for earth. It undoes almost everything that humans do. But nevertheless, do conserve because we can make the environment unpleasant, look at china the pollution is horrible.
    04-02-09 01:24 AM
    any device with its own rants and raves forum would make me think twice (at least) about getting one..
    04-02-09 02:14 AM
    I love my curve. I played with my friend's Storm and didn't like it all that much. But I don't like touch screens so maybe that's why. Everyone has different preferences...try it out and see if the Storm is for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:44 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD