Hi guys this typo keyboard is stupid if you didn't want a touch what a touch screen and you want a keyboard why did you buy it get the same keyboard phone like the bold or q10 I don't see why a keyboard should be put on a touch screen it makes it look stupid. Looking at the.iphone with a typo keyboard looks ugly. When I head about I and I bet my iPhone friends will buy one I told them just get a q10 if.you want a key board no point in wasting money on a typo first off looks bad cheaply what do you guys think

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 12:27 AM
    Hi guys this typo keyboard is stupid if you didn't want a touch what a touch screen and you want a keyboard why did you buy it get the same keyboard phone like the bold or q10 I don't see why a keyboard should be put on a touch screen it makes it look stupid. Looking at the.iphone with a typo keyboard looks ugly. When I head about I and I bet my iPhone friends will buy one I told them just get a q10 if.you want a key board no point in wasting money on a typo first off looks bad cheaply what do you guys think

Posted via CB10
    If it sells like crazy will it still be stupid?
    01-15-14 02:27 AM
    Well at least a good selling Typo will tell us that BlackBerry's issue wasn't that people stopped liking keyboards anymore.

Preisente Preisvergleich -BBworld-> https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=sK8454vT
    01-15-14 02:34 AM
    Well at least a good selling Typo will tell us that BlackBerry's issue wasn't that people stopped liking keyboards anymore.

Preisente Preisvergleich -BBworld-> https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=t_C9ua5R
    True, it will show that people have reluctantly gave up the keyboard.
    01-15-14 02:40 AM