- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
I hope RIM's future is bright
Recently, I sold my iPhone 5 and bought a Sprint Blackberry 9930 and I've never been happier. I've been an iPhone/Blackberry user for the past couple of years, switching back and forth between the 2 when I would get bored with either device. I've finally discovered a phone that I'm completely content with. My question to you guys is do you think RIM's future looks promising? I've read conflicting articles stating that RIM is done for while other articles say that their future is "in good hands". What do you guys think? Any input is appreciated, thanks all.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 07:47 PM #2
- 2,224 Posts
After all the doom and gloom over the years, they're still here. I'd say they aren't going anywhere.Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.1880 with 0 Random Reboots
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 08:47 PM #3
- 1,529 Posts
- CHED NERVE
The prophets have been proclaiming "RIM is dead" for years now.
Not only are they still here, but they are innovating, coming out with an entirely new operating system, pushing into new markets, emphasis on mobile computing, etc.
I have shares in RIM. Not because I'm hoping to make a quick buck, I'm in it for the long haul. I see RIM as a company with a vision for the future.
I don't see the same when I look at companies like Apple. They seem to be more trendy.RIM is dead. Long live BlackBerry!
- By kurtla in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 107Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:06 PM
- By neteng1000 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 91Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:00 PM
- By Yoox_II in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2012, 03:05 PM
- By chrispmoto in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2011, 05:47 AM
- By TRlPPlN in forum News & RumorsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-06-2011, 05:18 PM