Hi! I have a Bold and Im being stalked by a lunatic, Is there anyway i can ban them on my device? I have their telephone numbers. I need to stop them calling or texting me
    Help!
    07-09-09 07:04 AM
    U have there number? Take notes of occurance and call the police.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 07:26 AM
    U have there number? Take notes of occurance and call the police.

Exactly .......
    07-09-09 08:18 AM
    Restraining order...not sure how things work there in South Africa
    07-09-09 09:29 AM
    I am not sure what features your cell phone company offers but on mine I can block the number or text messages if I choose to .You might want to see if this is available though your cell phone company
    07-09-09 09:51 AM
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure every carrier has the ability to blacklist numbers so give your carrier a call and the csr will definately be able to help you.

07-09-09 11:22 AM
    07-09-09 12:32 PM
    Definitly document everything and call the police.

I would also try to get the numbers blocked as well, but if they have your number, they will probably start calling from other numbers. Changing your number may be necessary,
    07-09-09 12:34 PM
    Hi! I have a Bold and Im being stalked by a lunatic, Is there anyway i can ban them on my device? I have their telephone numbers. I need to stop them calling or texting me
    Help!
    If your stalker can use the internet, probably not a great idea to post your PIN publically on here either is it ?
    07-09-09 01:44 PM
    Why does you having a Bold matter?

Anywho, sounds like your stalker is a guy and there's a girl involved some how (either yours or his). Call the police and good luck.

Help!
    07-09-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD