Hey gang, long time lurker here and just signed up. I am currently with Alltel and will be switching to Verizon before the merger is complete. the reason for the switch is I will get 22% off my bill due to my work discount. Anyways, by the time I get a BB (early next year when my contract expires) hopefully the Javelin/Niagara will be out for me to get! I am getting excited already and I still have to wait almost 5 months for my contract. Anyways, as time goes look for me to be posting some Newb questions. I love this site already and don't even own a BB!!
    09-21-08 05:57 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

I have a family plan with Alltel. Love their plan pricing. Wonder how it will be with the upcoming merger. I bet we lose those sweet deals!
    09-21-08 05:59 PM
    I also have my service ith Alltel and I really hope we dont loose the great deals
    09-21-08 06:02 PM
    I did the same thing silver. Not having a BB and signed up to this site. I also had many questions. In turn helped me out a lot when I did get my first BB. Got it the 11th and loving every min of it.
    09-21-08 06:06 PM
    I also have my service ith Alltel and I really hope we dont loose the great deals
    I can guarantee Alltel customers will lose the great deal. I went from being a Midwest Wireless customer to a Alltel customer. It was like Alltel shut down some towers and we got worse reception instead of better in our area here in WI. Anyways, VZW bought them out for a reason.....to make more money. You know you will be paying more money for the same plan when it comes for you to renew your contract with VZW.
    09-21-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD