I Have An Blackberry 8330(curve). This Cellphone Is For Second Hand Of My Boss.
    I Past Cell Was A Motorola Q (pda), And Have A Internet Plan. (i Pay Of It)
    In The Carrier Said If I Want To Have The Blackberry Services I Need To Pay An Additional Plan For The Plataform Of Bb. The Seller Sais If I Dont Pay The Plataform, Im Able To Use The Browser But Not The Applicatios Of Bb.
    When I Try To Access To The Internet I Cant.
    What Is The Able Form To Browse To The Internet And Use The Blackberry Applications?

Im Angry But I Pay For Internet Access But Not For The Supposed Blackberry Plataform Plan.

Sorry For My English, Wish All Of U Understand...
    08-22-09 05:46 PM
    You will have to have a BlackBerry data plan to use the internet with your 8330. You can cancel your Motorola data plan and purchase the BlackBerry data plan. There is no way to avoid having a BlackBerry data plan if you want to use the internet browser on an 8330.
    08-22-09 06:10 PM
    You have been misinformed.

BlackBerry Internet Service, the plan, provides the infrastructure for all of BlackBerrys Email, Messaging and Internet Browsing service.

It will not work on a data only plan.

There are third party Browsers that will work for you. Opera Mini and Bold are in production, others are in the works.
    08-22-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD