Did you give your info to the Nigerian prince working in the call center?
    11-19-12 11:23 AM
    Bro, don't put races into this

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    11-19-12 11:26 AM
    Does it have Skype?Does it have NetFlix?Is it outdated already?Browser is too slow?Battery drain is too fast?GPS is too slow?BT 4.0 is wonky?NFC is a waste?What - NO SLIDER?BBM is a failure because it doesn't work with iOS and Android?What no cloud storage?Too little too late for RIM? RIP RIM?

Holy smokes y'all - I'd do it! I'd put down money today if it was possible! Wait for what reviews? As already mentioned, the reviews here and related to here have indicated nothing but a "leap-frogging" of the competition. You want to read some reviews like the ones above?

I'M IN, ALL IN as of today. OP - can you call Bell and have them reserve one for me to unlock on ATT?
    ichat and wafa510 like this.
    11-19-12 11:37 AM
    I am really surprised at the negativity over a simple post. Is this so hard to understand? Would Kevin get the same reaction if he had posted this? Sheesh! The OP met an eager salesperson willing to work hard for sales and provide some good customer service. Not a new concept.
    Hey Ronstermadness .... I think it is brilliant and glad you posted. Please do let us know when you actually connect with something BB10. I know it will probably be before I can get my hands on one.
    DocDRM, wafa510, Ben1232 and 1 others like this.
    11-19-12 11:40 AM
    thats right time is money and when the time comes to pre-order. my phone well ring. no going to the store no driving across town. i well place my order and wait for my phone................ then i well udate this post. You know mybe the rep @ this store is a go getter. getting sh*#t done kind of gal. when pre-orders are ready she well spend 30 mins calling and ording phones form the fifthy or sixty people on her list. sounds like a good way to bring volume to your sales numbers to me. but what do i know ......... maybe you guys are right and my sales rep is a fool ! but you know shes treated me good over the years i think ill just thank her for the wounderfull service instead. I think she my be on to something.
    11-19-12 05:21 PM
    wow! i thought the trolls were negative. you guys getting sh#*ty service from your phone providers ? you need to talk guys? or..... you know i bet you just need a big hug. dont feel bad guys lets just talk get it all out youll feel much better....... i bet a good cry is all you need. ill be your shoulder to cry on>
    11-19-12 05:30 PM
    Ha! Ha! I love it. A little therapy group. I think that is an excellent suggestion. Maybe CB can require passing an online class teaching emotional intelligence for people that can't be nice. I am always reminded of that book "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum.
    Ronstermadness likes this.
    11-19-12 05:43 PM
    I gotta agree. I would put a deposit down right now if Verizon would let me. I've seen enough in the RIM demos to know I'm in.
    11-19-12 06:15 PM
    hey i wonder if my letter made it to that Nigerian prince. I think it may have been a bit much to ask him to get telus , rogers, best buy and staples along with bell to take pre-orders what do you think? probably just wishfull thinking on my part hey? i wonder if im ahead of the curve?.........................or if i started it?
    01-13-13 11:57 PM
    Does it have Skype?Does it have NetFlix?Is it outdated already?Browser is too slow?Battery drain is too fast?GPS is too slow?BT 4.0 is wonky?NFC is a waste?What - NO SLIDER?BBM is a failure because it doesn't work with iOS and Android?What no cloud storage?Too little too late for RIM? RIP RIM?

Holy smokes y'all - I'd do it! I'd put down money today if it was possible! Wait for what reviews? As already mentioned, the reviews here and related to here have indicated nothing but a "leap-frogging" of the competition. You want to read some reviews like the ones above?

I'M IN, ALL IN as of today. OP - can you call Bell and have them reserve one for me to unlock on ATT?
    just call or go on line and did it your self. hows that iphone5 working out for ya or are you still running ios4s? iBORING
    01-14-13 12:01 AM
    hey i wonder if my letter made it to that Nigerian prince. I think it may have been a bit much to ask him to get telus , rogers, best buy and staples along with bell to take pre-orders what do you think? probably just wishfull thinking on my part hey? i wonder if im ahead of the curve?.........................or if i started it?
    01-14-13 12:03 AM
    I'm really happy for you and share your excitement. I like blackberry phones.
    01-14-13 01:30 AM
    It's not complicated. There is just absolutely no reason or logic to think anything other than that the store reps are just humoring you.
    looks like there is a lot of reps humoring a lot of people now.
    01-14-13 11:05 AM
    wich Bell store took your pre-order? I'm with Bell too, I'll try it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-14-13 11:33 AM
    "pre-order" is a loosely (at best) defined term these days. why is everyone jumping on the OP?
    01-14-13 12:14 PM
    Ordering without even reading reviews, knowing battery life, apps at launch, whether there's any software bugs etc? I guess some would call that dedication..
    or an iDevice release...
    01-14-13 10:18 PM
    people are idiots, the guys telling the truth. A small telus store I deal with here offered to do the same thing, its not hard to take somebodies name down and put a list togethor. Ya its unnofficial but still the same idea. When they get 50 phones shipped in first goes to those lists, then official pre-orders. Working at those stores is a pretty boring job, especially the small ones. 8 hour shift, 3 hours work, rest of the time you texting your friends or waiting on hold with the telus reps on the phone.

The girls are cute so I always take them up on there offers lol, ill be getting a call when they get pricing, sale dates, etc. Even know im locked on crackberry, and will have one regardless and know everything.
    01-15-13 12:12 AM
    I cannot believe no one understands the Nigerian Prince reference... Who said a damned thing about race?
    01-16-13 08:32 PM
    Ordering without even reading reviews, knowing battery life, apps at launch, whether there's any software bugs etc? I guess some would call that dedication..
    Battery life has been leaked, apps is not always the make or break. Software bugs and reviews would only come after the phones have been released for a good few days so it's not really necessarily about dedication.
    You wouldn't call all those people who lined up for an iPhone "dedicated". You called them fans or crazed fans, or iSheeps. heh heh.
    01-16-13 08:40 PM
    Most people order a new cell based on what they read, see or hear...it is all based on the hype around the phone. Blackberry 10 is no different. I would have pre-ordered it too without batting an eyelash.
    01-17-13 08:37 AM
45 12