I'm not sure if that's even what you call app makers? Anyway, how do I move forward with the idea? Any suggestions?
    08-10-09 12:42 PM
    There are two choices. You can study Java programming and build it yourself, or you can share your idea with a partner with the right experience.

Finding an application developer is easy, creating and bring a product to market, no so much.
    08-10-09 12:45 PM
    There are two choices. You can study Java programming and build it yourself, or you can share your idea with a partner with the right experience.

Finding an application developer is easy, creating and bring a product to market, no so much.
    Thanks a lot I do have some business experience, so marketing isn't foreign to me, thankfully. I'll definitely look into Java programming, though!

P.S. When you say finding an application developer is easy, do you mean a person or program?
    Last edited by msebonie; 08-10-09 at 01:01 PM.
    08-10-09 12:57 PM
    Sun Java is the most popular programming language used in University Computer Science labs.

In order to develop applications for BlackBerry, you will need the basics and access to BlackBerry Application Program Interface (API). That will allow you to develop programs that fully use the internal workings of the BlackBerry.

The investment is modest, the code is Golden.
    08-10-09 01:15 PM
    Thank you thank you thank you!
    08-10-09 02:05 PM
    Or, if you don't want to make money off it. There are some people on here who like to try their hand at app-making, hook up with one of them and it may just be a fun project.
    08-10-09 02:08 PM
    Make CLDC apps, since midlet stuff is a pain to work with...
    08-10-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD