It's not like he's the company representative. Do u associate every jerk you encounter with an iPhone to Apple's reputation?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    If they rock an Apple shirt while acting wild in a competitor's Store? Probably.

Trust me...Make a video while acting crazy in an Apple Store while wearing a BB shirt and send it to BBRY. You won't be commended.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    03-05-14 08:14 PM
    But stay away from volunteer work...the poor and underprivileged have it hard enough already.
    LoL. You made my soda come out my nose!
    It burns and I hate you!
    03-05-14 08:14 PM
    It's not like he's the company representative. Do u associate every jerk you encounter with an iPhone to Apple's reputation?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    I've never seen an iphone user go out of his/her way to harass people in a mall or store to "prove" one phone is better than another. I've also never heard of a person planning to stalk BlackBerry users at Starbucks because of the phone they use. The OP admits he is a jerk and is proud of it, and his point is to be associated with BlackBerry. So yes, people will associate his behavior with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:17 PM
    It's all fun and games till someone's arrested for disorderly conduct.
    Thank the heavens I'm retired and no longer have to respond to calls like this.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:18 PM
    Freedom of speech.... freedom of speech

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-05-14 08:20 PM
    What I took from your original post, and every follow up post that you have made, is that you have nothing better to do, so you went out of your way to custom order a t-shirt to assist you with your "diabolical" plan to stir up trouble. That was your aim, pure and simple. As you stated, it pleased you that it "worked out so well" (?!?).

You say that you were challenging Apple to show you the iPhone was better. But we all know that someone who acts out in this manner can't be "shown" anything. So that wasn't really your goal, was it?

Now...lets look at what you achieved. Likely nothing, honestly. But if your actions did have some effect, I imagine it was all negative. It doesn't take much reading on these forums to find threads about BlackBerry users that are insulted or criticized for their phone choice. Silly, I know. However when I read about the ill-considered, polarizing actions of a select few (that's you, bro), the criticisms and animosity start to make more sense.

I'm going to suggest to you that you need a hobby...something better to fill your time with. Perhaps learn a language or how to play a musical instrument. There are a lot of great continuing education programs for adults. Perhaps a league sport. But stay away from volunteer work...the poor and underprivileged have it hard enough already.
    You beat me to it with the second paragraph. He's the same as what he's protesting. Just with a different device.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:23 PM
    Freedom of speech.... freedom of speech
    Do you truly understand what that specific concept provides? LOL.

Can I come to your house and act unruly?
    03-05-14 08:28 PM
    Hey, I must say you have a big pair of you know what. It must have been a good laugh.

I appreciate the fact that this may not be everyone's cup of tea but it is nice to give Apple fans the gears every once in a while. I did it today as we were attempting to put together a presentation. We had to take a few pictures and then download them into powerpoint. All I can say is both iPhones failed miserably. Pull out the old Z10 and the task was completed in 5 min. Why Apple fans put up this garbage is simply beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 08:30 PM
    The 9930? That's what you took in there to debate over? That phone is garbage by today's standards and I'm surprised you weren't laughed out of the store.

By the way I think you need to get a hobby or something, this is just sad.
    bbq10l and MADBRADNYC like this.
    03-05-14 08:30 PM
    Ya. not sure how this thread lasted 4 pages but it's done now.
    FrankIAm and pkcable like this.
    03-05-14 08:32 PM
85 ... 234