Hello Crackberry pals! I really hope one of you can help me. My BF got me the new 8530 Curve for Christmas, great! Only thing is that my 4G Scandisk memory card data did not make it into my new 8530 from my old 8330 Curve.

It's so weird because the first day my pics and videos work on my new 8530 but the next day I tried to take a picture and it would not save it and it said "File not found"! - I repaired the memory card in the phone and even tried some of the steps suggested in the Forums to scan and check for errors, but no errors found. I have not formatted it yet because I know if I do that it a done deal that all my memories will be lost and I still have hope! Please someone help me get them back!
    12-22-09 09:15 AM
    If you have a card reader on your PC, you can try the windoze file recovery tools, they might help. Failing that, you can try one of the professional data recovery services.
    12-22-09 09:28 AM
    I will definately try one Tiassa! Thanks.
    12-22-09 12:07 PM
    I was using an 8GB card since January and was always switching it between
    devices with no problem. Up until a couple of weeks ago when I got my 9700 I did
    the regular device switch and all of sudden my memory card got corrupted. I even
    put the card in a card reader on a USB and still nothing. The card requires to be
    formatted over again. Unfortunately all the data is lost. Just a reminder to always
    back up even your memory card.
    12-22-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD