My apologies for jhard's behavior in this thread OP. I have gone through and removed his posts from this thread and those not directly related to the topic at hand.

Thread is back up and ready to go. As for jhard, he will be on a vacation.

Trevor
    Forum Moderator
    Thanks Trevor!!! I'm glad to see this thread back to its original subject

My idea still stands, lets open a BB academy
    06-17-08 09:13 PM
    What'd he do?
    not important!
    and we are not gonna talk about it

and thanks to the mod who helped on this!!
    06-17-08 09:14 PM
    My idea still stands, lets open a BB academy
    we'll be the head masters!!
    06-17-08 09:15 PM
    i think i found my dream job! i think i should be a blackberry consultant to new blackberry users! get your berry and call me! i LOVE teaching people how to use it and personalize it!

i just spent a 1/2 hr with an employee from a different office teaching him all about how to use his berry!!

i'll give all crackberry users my free service! anyone else must pay!!!
    First off, your joy and excitement is refreshing. If this is truly something that you want to do, go for it. CrackBerry is one of the better blackberry forums (imo). There are members that are on this site that want to help others. You have already joined us in your own way. As far as any negative posts you may encounter, ignore them and remember the quote in my sig below.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-17-08 at 09:21 PM.
    06-17-08 09:15 PM
    EXACTLY, lets just let this go and actually talk about what this thread is about! Who else has a dream job???

OK. V 2.0...................

I made a career change to Firefighting over a year ago. Best job ever. I get to help people, I see my kids a lot, I get to play with my Blackberry all day while waiting for something to happen, and I get to take naps at work between checking new posts at CB and reorganizing my current theme.
    06-17-08 09:16 PM
    Sorry that he gave you a hard time locciola17! I think your original post is terriffic and who knows, you may be able to turn your passion for teaching BB knowledge into a career.
    Other's have taken what they like to do and turned it into a rewarding career!
    06-17-08 09:17 PM
    What'd he do?
    Thanks, Trevor.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-17-08 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Modified for OP
    I'll be your first student. Never can know enough

BB Academy, I like the ring of that.

And yes, Thanks to the Mod !!

I made a career change to Firefighting over a year ago. Best job ever. I get to help people, I see my kids a lot, I get to play with my Blackberry all day while waiting for something to happen, and I get to take naps at work between checking new posts at CB and reorganizing my current theme.
    That sounds like a great career change! Who doesnt love a fireman!!? I know I do, and my fireman calendar says so as well lol.....

My dream job is to be a famous writer in NYC! And have a brownstone....... a girl can dream right?
    06-17-08 09:18 PM
    From another "Near Akron" person, and another person that loves to help people with their BB's, I say let's do this. We could start a class at Akron U. lol
    06-17-08 09:19 PM
    Attacked the OP. Unfortunately, he's not the only one on CB. Thanks, Trevor.
    Oh ok. Does OP==TC (topic creator)? I've never seen it used before execpt here, but then again, i usually hang out with the teenager gamer types, not the older professional BB types.
    06-17-08 09:20 PM
    There might be something to the whole "Blackberry Academy" thing. I know there are people out there paying for "Video Professor" type courses to learn how to use their berries. Who knows? You could really make a difference AND play with your berry all day!!

And thanks to the Mod!
    06-17-08 09:20 PM
    not the older professional BB types.
    Oh well, I guess it had to happen sometime.

I'm one of the old people now.
    06-17-08 09:22 PM

there is a firestation across the street from my office! i wonder if they are like you...on their berries all day between fires and 911 calls!!

From another "Near Akron" person, and another person that loves to help people with their BB's, I say let's do this. We could start a class at Akron U. lol
    i'm an u of a alum so i think i might have some pull there!! i'll let you know!! haha! that would be an AHmazing college class...and maybe a requirement for graduation to "prepare you for the real world!"
    06-17-08 09:25 PM
    Oh well, I guess it had to happen sometime.

I'm one of the old people now.
    Heh, we kids are taking over.
    06-17-08 09:28 PM
    there is a firestation across the street from my office! i wonder if they are like you...on their berries all day between fires and 911 calls!!
    If they aren't all you have to do is get them addicted to a Blackberry and they soon will be. Then you will have a reason to go hang out! Just take them some food to break the ice. That always works!
    06-17-08 09:29 PM
    Hold the phone. And I don't mean to dredge this up again but NO ONE ELSE attacked
    the OP. We ALL rose to the OP's defense.

Just want to be clear.

We're not and I was here coming to the defense of the poster(just like you) when the MOD stepped in while I was posting. As the attacker on this thread, JHard is not the only one here on CB that has a passion for attacking others. So, "are" we clear?
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 06-17-08 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Clarification.
    06-17-08 09:29 PM
    OP= original poster, same as TC although I have never used that.

With the growth of CrackBerry.com, characters like these are going to pop up every once in a while. We just have to weed them out as they do. The moderators try to stay on top of the site, but all of you can help by reporting problem users like this guy tonight. Just use the report post triangle on the upper right hand corner of the post. We want to make everyone feel welcome here, we don't need clowns like this scaring members off so I want to thank everyone who defended the OP.
    06-17-08 09:32 PM
    hey bro, that's a good idea... there are IT guys who have to show employees how to use and navigate their BB's all the time. If you had a degree in IT science or networking, man you'd be set.. but there are plenty of affluent ppl and regular types probaly, that would pay to make their life easier;those are the ppl whose BB is their life.. and NEVERMIND the HATERS, who had something to say about your idea....GJ
    06-17-08 09:33 PM
    OP= original poster, same as TC although I have never used that.

With the growth of CrackBerry.com, characters like these are going to pop up every once in a while. We just have to weed them out as they do. The moderators try to stay on top of the site, but all of you can help by reporting problem users like this guy tonight. Just use the report post triangle on the upper right hand corner of the post. We want to make everyone feel welcome here, we don't need clowns like this scaring members off so I want to thank everyone who defended the OP.
    We got our girl's back!
    06-17-08 09:33 PM
    We're not and I was here coming to the defense of the poster(just like you) when the MOD stepped in while I was posting. Also, he is not the only one here on CB that has a passion attacking others. So, "are" we clear?
    Hey I took my post down after rereading yours and realizing I completely got wrong what you were saying. My sincere apologies. Sometime the eyes...
    And you know, you and me are usually on the same page bro.
    06-17-08 09:36 PM
    Hey I took my post down after rereading yours and realizing I completely got wrong what you were saying. My sincere apologies. Sometime the eyes...
    Always will be. lol
    06-17-08 09:39 PM
    I thought it was weird that you two were going at it a bit. lol

And we now return you to your regularly scheduled Thread..
    06-17-08 09:39 PM
    I thought it was weird that you two were going at it a bit. lol

And we now return you to your regularly scheduled Thread..
    exactly what I was thinking...I didn't even post..I was just watching in amazement!!! LMAO!!!! weird to say the least...
    06-17-08 09:42 PM
    Thanks again to everyone! I appreciate it!

Back to topic! I have a communications degree, nothing in IT! But that is a good point that I am sure that many super busy ppl would pay for something like that. I know that my boss has broken 3 berries in the last 6 months and would be lost w out IT! (how you break 3 berries in 6 months-I'll never know!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 09:43 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD