I meant owner not seller. I do a lot of buying on ebay.
    12-25-10 10:23 PM
    Better yet, put your SIM card in it. It doesn't need data for this. Then shove the phone deep in your anal cavity, then call your self over and over again. That way at least while you feel good taking someones phone, you can also feel good using it. Put a nice ringtone on it too. Enjoy!
    12-25-10 10:25 PM
    Please dont use words such as steal/thief as I clearly stated that I found this phone, it has been dead and its been lying around for couple of months. Not making an effort to contact the seller isnt unethical or immoral. Having an intention to use it as my own and not having attemepted to use it yet is also neither unethical nor immoral.

Your a thief you did not turn it into authorities!
    12-25-10 10:30 PM
    Better yet, put your SIM card in it. It doesn't need data for this. Then shove the phone deep in your anal cavity, then call your self over and over again. That way at least while you feel good taking someones phone, you can also feel good using it. Put a nice ringtone on it too. Enjoy!
    It will not fit in my anal cavity as it has not been stretched out like yours has been
    12-25-10 10:36 PM
    but its a creative idea nonetheless
    12-25-10 10:37 PM
    Please dont use words such as steal/thief as I clearly stated that I found this phone, it has been dead and its been lying around for couple of months. Not making an effort to contact the seller isnt unethical or immoral. Having an intention to use it as my own and not having attemepted to use it yet is also neither unethical nor immoral.
    :facepalm:

When you find a phone and take it, you usually return it to the rightful owner, or to the nearest AT&T store.

When you keep it, and plan on using it, that is THEFT!

I don't care what you think, because not making an effort to contact the owner is telling us that you just don't care! Whether you had it for 2 hours, 2 months, or 20 years, return it!

It's lying around, so would it actually kill you to do a good deed?????
    stardotstar and Jake Storm like this.
    12-25-10 10:40 PM
    I won't call you a thief. How about pitiful a$$, POS who's moral fiber could fit on the head of a pin and still leave half the surface unoccupied.

I am astounded that members of this community are ACTUALLY advising or trying to help this d-bag.
    12-25-10 10:40 PM
    I work for att and I have a feeling the owner reported it and wouldnt allow you to use it also what version of the iphone do you have and also you would have to swap data plans everytime. Next if it is an Iphone 4 you wont be able to because IP4 has a Mini Sim which is exclusive to that phone. Also I would just do the right thing and return it to ATT.
    stardotstar likes this.
    12-25-10 10:41 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD