02-05-09 12:52 AM
30 12
tools
    I cheated on my 8310 this week. It was only the one time, and it was only for about 20 min. but i still feel guilty. It just sorta happened. The worst part is ever since, all I can think of is the other phone, I don't think i can go on without the other phone, I wanna feel it in my hand again,,,,,,i wanna touch it oh so softly,,,,,I,,,,I,,,, I WANNA CLICK THAT SCREEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I wasn't expecting to feel the attraction, But now i think i am in love with another phone. Should i tell my curve that our time together may be coming to an end in the months ahead,,,,,or maybe i will just pull her battery one day and not replace it,,,,, It will just be like going to sleep.........
    at least you cheated with a storm! not an iphone! lol
    02-04-09 03:24 PM
    No, - would never cheat on the storm** WOW, I mean curve** with a slutty iphone, everybody has had a go at her, and besides, she's just not my type. I won't actually start my relationship with the storm till rogers (gsm) gets them (with the added *enhansments* of wifi and 3g.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 07:31 PM
    No, - would never cheat on the storm** WOW, I mean curve** with a slutty iphone, everybody has had a go at her, and besides, she's just not my type. I won't actually start my relationship with the storm till rogers (gsm) gets them (with the added *enhansments* of wifi and 3g.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    One tryst and ur already making demands of the other woman...
    02-04-09 07:36 PM
    love it!
    02-04-09 07:40 PM
    Well, at least the two of you didn't have any little Pearls you would have to share custody of and pay support for.....thank goodness you always used a "firewall".......

yeah yeah...ugh....that kinda hurt me too when I read it to myself
    02-05-09 12:52 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD