I currently don't have a Berry yet, but have finally come to grips that I want one since they have become a more affordable option for the consumer end. So after researching, I was all set on the Bold being by next phone/gift from up above.

Then the Javelin pictures come out, and it looks like I'd like the keyboard better than the Bold, so I convince myself that if for my purposes the Javelin could do the job of the Bold, that that would be the phone for me.

Then they release more details about the Thunder, and now I want thattttt one...

I couldn't get the Bold now if I wanted it because it's not here yet even, and there are 2 other options to choose from....

I feel like the girl in Willy Wonka.... butttt RIMMMMMM I want my Berry nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (just don't know which one!)
    07-13-08 01:40 PM
    It's such a hard choice isn't it? All three of those BB's are just beautiful
    07-13-08 02:27 PM
    well u mentioned u cant get the bold now cuz its not out yet.

neither are the other 2.

dont forget about the BB flipphone (kickstart)

my advice is get a curve
    07-13-08 03:50 PM
    Absolutely get a Curve! You won't regret it!
    07-13-08 03:55 PM
    Honestly, if you're this stoked about getting the Bold, Thunder or Javelin, then I wouldn't get a curve now. You only have a couple more months to go, and if you get a Curve now, you'll probably wish you would've waited when that shiny, sleek and sexy Bold comes our way.
    07-13-08 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD