06-01-08 12:26 PM
- 05-30-08 03:41 PM
- I see a lot of getting-out-of-the-car-dropping-the-BB posts. I think most cars have a compartment on the side of the door for coins n stuff where one's BB can lie safely. I put mine there and it hasn't fallen out once (touch wood!) plus its as convenient to pick up as it is when on the lap.05-30-08 03:46 PM
- I dropped my curve 2 minutes after I got it. I was in my car, and I put my bb on my lap. I was looking for the receit, couldn't find it. So I got out to get it in the store and BAM! I ****ted my pants. Feels like when I scratched my car for thr first time or something. Now I don't care cuz I got seidio hard case
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com05-30-08 06:27 PM
- Just the other night, I was walking my dog and JiveTalking at the same time. As I was walking down the stairs (we live on the second floor) my dog jerked me pretty good (stupid neighborhood cats) and there went my BB out of my hand, smacked on the stairs and eventually fell a flight down through the stairs into gravel. I was amazed that i have only a single little ding on the top left hand corner of the phone.
Now i just need to get a new dog... J/K05-30-08 06:48 PM
- I had never droped my curve, but my old 7250 has seen the floor far too many times that i would had liked , the worst was this time when my holster got upsidedown... seriously it wouldnt had been that much of a tragedy if my BB had just fell from my waist, the problem was when i violently swinged my arm in an atempt to catch my little friend thus sending it flying through the room hiting the wall and then bouncing on the floor, my girlfreind at the time was just like dude why did you throw your BB to the wall? fortunately my BB lived through this with just some scratches on the back and on the corners and no screen damage, but hey good thing i didnt pitched a curve05-30-08 07:06 PM
- I've dropped mine a couple times and I can't believe how friggin tough the thing is. My girlfriend however set her old pearl on the door jam to her cars trunk to unload something forgot it was there and shut it. That poor phone didn't make it-but then she upgraded to a curve.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com06-01-08 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD