Not to be too heavy here but I am happy to see the disappointment. There is an old saying "Boo's are better than silence" (I think it was Dale Earnhardt). Anyway, it is a good thing that people are upset. Imagine if they weren't...
    There was a noticeable amount of silence from the invited audience during the BlackBerry 10 Reveal Event. As usually Thorsten just gold clapped his way through it.
    01-30-13 07:22 PM
    What's 60 days? Last I checked march is only a month away and to be even more positive February is the shortest month of the year! LOL be thankful its not a leap year!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-30-13 07:22 PM
    What's 60 days? Last I checked march is only a month away and to be even more positive February is the shortest month of the year! LOL be thankful its not a leap year!
    From January 30 until anticipated US availability on March 30 (or thereabouts) it almost 60 days. Anything beyond two weeks is ridiculous.
    01-30-13 07:26 PM
    I don't like the idea of waiting either, something along the lines of "why do I have to wait and nobody else does". I really don't care about the rest of the world having to wait when US always got "stuff" first. Thats not my concern at the moment. This is just wrong. Thats right I said it ...so what. March seems like a eternity even if its only 4 weeks away, I've been waiting a year for this damn phone and I want it NOW
    01-30-13 07:30 PM
    There was a noticeable amount of silence from the invited audience during the BlackBerry 10 Reveal Event. As usually Thorsten just gold clapped his way through it.
    It was almost as if Thorsten and Alec Saunders raided the NYC morgue to fill out the guest list.
    01-30-13 07:32 PM
    March seems like a eternity even if its only 4 weeks away, I've been waiting a year for this damn phone and I want it NOW
    Like you, I want my Oompa Loompa NOW!
    01-30-13 07:32 PM
    Just order it online from a Canadian carrier and use n4bb to unlock it.

Problem solved. And you can show off a device few folks have in the US.

Just buy it online.

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    01-30-13 07:51 PM
    I hope BlackBerry can get a refund on their SuperBowl advertisement(s). Wasted money with a 60-day delay in availability from the US wireless carriers. Way to go RIM! Expect the share price to plummet if sales are not over 1 000 000 units for UK and Canada by next Wednesday and sustaining that pace will be difficult.
    60 days from now is April. What math are you using?
    And as much as I'd love to have my hands on a BB10 device, I'd much rather hear from early adopters about whether any of the available devices are even worth my money. This is a brand new BlackBerry OS and 2 brand new devices, supposedly ready for consumption...you eat it first.
    I've waited this long, and 28-29 days from now is nothing compared to waiting over a year for something tangible. What's next, camp out in front of carrier stores, in a heighten state of anxiety, until you blow a blood vessel? Come on...I would love for some of your children to read all the whining, so they could look at you in awe, and calmly state "and you get on me, about asking "are we there yet???'"
    I'm anxious for user reviews, hard data, battery complaints, etc. I want to read about how iPhone users hate our phones, how the new GS4 and Zed10 are about to duke it out. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo tired of the crying, complaining, ranting, whining, etc from the community, here on CB. If you can't wait, get another device. Who's stopping you??? I'd rather eat from a plate that is known for well prepared meals, than a fast food joint full of ravenous piranha. So...
    My homies in Canada and the UK, tell your American brother what your user impression of the Zed 10 is like???
    Last edited by Mecca EL; 01-30-13 at 10:26 PM.
    01-30-13 08:14 PM
    Shat is about to get ugly!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 08:31 PM
    waited this long... whats 1 month really
    01-30-13 08:42 PM
    waited this long... whats 1 month really
    I agree so much! Two main reasons: I can stay on CrackBerry and learn about the BB10 phones, and I've never bought a phone on the first day before.

Waiting won't be a big deal.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-30-13 09:52 PM
61 123