My first question is : How excited were you when it was announced the Z10 and the Q10 being released at the beginning of 2013?
    Well, to be honest, I was in the middle of doing research on which phone to buy. The Z is my first smartphone and I wanted to make the right choice. I did. However, when the announcement came in January, I had decided and was geeked over the whole deal. I felt like my birthday was coming early! I know I read so many comments about Christmas was coming again.
    My next question is : How excited were you when you found out it wasn't coming to your region for months to come?
    I felt like my birthday wasn't important. It was a total killjoy. And every day after became less and less exciting.
    My next question is : Do you wish BlackBerry would stick to the announced release dates they give?

Posted via my super-duper Z10
    08-01-13 10:18 AM
    I felt like my birthday wasn't important. It was a total killjoy.

Lol wut?

But yeah, BBRY definitely needs to work on improving their release schedules and avoid over-promises of days past.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 and loving it!
    08-01-13 10:44 AM
    I'm glad you could see the real goal behind my deviously devised method.

08-01-13 03:30 PM
    The waiting between announcements and the main release is killing mindshare. I'd love to see them give a big announcement for the A10 and then say it's available worldwide the next day.

I know, I'm delerious and dreaming right?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 03:38 PM
    Indeed! It's one of the most frustrating aspects of BlackBerry. It explains the title of my thread.

08-01-13 10:45 PM