As a new member of the BlackBerry/CrackBerry family..... I don't know what's worse....

The fact that I check my BlackBerry every 3-5 minutes, even though I know I don't have any calls/messages/IMs

or

The fact that I feel the need to log into CrackBerry.com anytime I have internet access (an unlimited data plan doesn't help) and see what everyone is talking/obsessing over or just to learn something new about my new friend

It's only been 6 days.... Does this mean I have a problem?
    01-06-08 12:17 PM
    As a new member of the BlackBerry/CrackBerry family..... I don't know what's worse....

The fact that I check my BlackBerry every 3-5 minutes, even though I know I don't have any calls/messages/IMs

or

The fact that I feel the need to log into CrackBerry.com anytime I have internet access (an unlimited data plan doesn't help) and see what everyone is talking/obsessing over or just to learn something new about my new friend

It's only been 6 days.... Does this mean I have a problem?
    It's only been a month, for me. Yes, you have a problem
    01-06-08 12:29 PM
    NO! You do NOT have a "problem" I don't know why people use that word so loosely... If your "problem" involves your BB or CB then you do not have a "problem". Here is what you do, remove the word "problem" with "addicted" and if you mean are you addicted then yes you are addicted!!! LOL

Click
    01-06-08 12:34 PM
    everyone on this website has a problem. lmao
    01-06-08 12:50 PM
    I have only been a bb user since towards the end of September and I will visit this site 2 - 3x or more a day, so I know I have an Addiction

Charlie
    01-06-08 12:53 PM
    everyone on this website has a problem. lmao
    NO! NO! NO! Its not a "Problem" It an ADDICTION!!!! It just sounds better! lol

Click
    01-06-08 12:54 PM
    NO! You do NOT have a "problem" I don't know why people use that word so loosely... If your "problem" involves your BB or CB then you do not have a "problem". Here is what you do, remove the word "problem" with "addicted" and if you mean are you addicted then yes you are addicted!!! LOL

Click
    Wait. Isn't this the rational that drug/alcohol/sex addicts use? This could be more serious, than I thought!
    01-06-08 01:06 PM
    Idk know why I added the CB button to my applications. That just fueled my addiction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-08 01:17 PM
    Idk know why I added the CB button to my applications. That just fueled my addiction!

Like gasoline, on a fire! I think we are on to something, here!
    01-06-08 01:23 PM
    I used mine in church! Well, I have the KJV of the Bible on my BB. So, embrace the addiction. I did.

01-06-08 01:26 PM
    Hi....My name is Erok72 and I have an addiction......
    01-06-08 02:09 PM
    welcome to the addiction
    01-06-08 02:30 PM

LOL I did the same thing and it just made my addiction worse! But I LOVE IT!
    01-06-08 02:36 PM
    NO! NO! NO! Its not a "Problem" It an ADDICTION!!!! It just sounds better! lol

Click
    Addition!? No really, it's just a mild fascination. I can quit anytime I want to. I just dont want to right now. Really!
    01-06-08 03:52 PM
    OK, so if one of us were having a INTERVENTION done on us because of our BB addiction, would you use your BB to send a message for help to save you?
    01-06-08 03:58 PM
    OK, so if one of us were having a INTERVENTION done on us because of our BB addiction, would you use your BB to send a message for help to save you?
    YES! I would send a message to everyone!

Click
    01-06-08 04:05 PM
    Of course, and we could schedule it on our calendars and set reminders.

Remember we're not the ones with the "ADDICTION" the person we're trying to help is. We can quit any time we want...We just don't want to.

<<how many times to you have to say that before other people start to believe it>>
    01-06-08 04:08 PM
    I'm sorry, but I will call my lawyer, if that happens. It's, quite obviously, the gasoline producer's fault for creating the fuel.
    01-06-08 04:46 PM
    I don't have a problem...I can quit anytime...really. At least that's what I tell my wife.
    01-06-08 06:54 PM
    I used mine in church! Well, I have the KJV of the Bible on my BB. So, embrace the addiction. I did.

Where did you get your Bible application from? I am looking for one for my BB as well!
    02-05-08 03:46 PM
    Where's Dr. Phil when you need him....
    02-05-08 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD