I don't have faith in blackberry anymore!!!
    I hade all blackberry devices since the start of blackberry until the z 10 and I sold it to bye q10 but after there converse I will quit blackberry
    First blackberry company is the worst company in updates and in following what there customers want
    For example playbook
    They don't even say one word about
    Just give us a clear answer is there gonna be update to BB10 or not? No one know
    Second the CEO of blackberry is too small for a big company like blackberry
    Who are you to say the tablet will die in 5 years?
    The tablets is selling very well and grossing year after year
    You are a CEO just jump in to the market with new tablet and update the old one to win some $$$$ in the market
    Final thing BBM ON IOS AND ANDROID this is the end for blackberry
    What is so special about black berry device ? Is it the physical keyboard ? Ok maybe but 95% will agree with touch screen with very good quality application on the iPhone
    The same thing happened with Nokia when they refused to go on android and they lose every thing
    Just jump in to the market like Samsung did and this company was the big winner
    Blackberry will die soon not because they have bad software no it is very good
    But because they like Nokia they do what they want not what the customer want
    And sorry for my poor English
    Good bye blackberry palm Nokia
    Welcome iPhone with BBM
    05-18-13 06:02 AM
    I don't even have friends with blackberry's anymore so bbm is useless for me atm
    I can't wait to it goes cross platform so I can bbm my friends on ios and andriod

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 06:19 AM
    I hade all blackberry devices since the start of blackberry until the z 10 and I sold it to bye q10 but after there converse I will quit blackberry
    First blackberry company is the worst company in updates and in following what there customers want
    For example playbook
    Just give us a clear answer is there gonna be update to BB10 or not? No one know
    You are a CEO just jump in to the market with new tablet and update the old one to win some $$$$ in the market
    What is so special about black berry device ? Is it the physical keyboard ? Ok maybe but 95% will agree with touch screen with very good quality application on the iPhone
    The same thing happened with Nokia when they refused to go on android and they lose every thing
    Welcome iPhone with BBM
    It sucks to be you.
    05-18-13 07:52 AM
    For example playbook
    Welcome iPhone with BBM
    What are you on?
    I try and be as tolerant as possible with first time posters but come on, you come on here with no real issues and just blast the company.
    Nokia? The company that dropped their own OS and went to Windows so they're reliant on someone else for an OS?
    And you're comparing them to BlackBerry, who have their own brand new and exciting OS? Not even Samsung has that?
    Do you even understand that???
    What a joker.
    05-18-13 01:59 PM
    People get offended because the OP's post is his first -_- come on your first post and you come with that? What do you expect? This is how it is on every forum I hate when people act like crackberry is the only forum where they bash people for posts like this, come on let's be real, it's like this everywhere else.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-18-13 02:06 PM
    I think he's mostly mad about the lack of dates, and credible reliable information, i understand that, but I like being surprised in a sense as well lol unless they really have no clue when they will set all the wheels in motion, OP needs to understand BlackBerry doesn't have the funds yet to come out guns blazing. The updates have been coming consistently though so idk what he's talking about. It all takes time, he wants to make his first post his last?thats fine but others shouldn't get mad when he gets chewed up, it's expected.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-18-13 02:10 PM
    I want to see bb10 on the PlayBook to, but I have the feeling it will never happen.

But it's okay for me- I have had over two years with my PlayBook and still using it from time to time.

If I want a new tablet I have a wide range of possibilities - I have no problem using a Lenovo Thinkpad, Sony TV, Yamaha Hifi, BlackBerry Phone and a XYZ Tablet.

Posted via CB10
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    05-18-13 02:20 PM
    At BlackBerry jam was a session about making apps for different screen resolutions and form factors. I think we will see a new tablet like device in the future, maybe something you need to connect to your smartphone. PlayBook is soon three years old so what. Maybe it is to weak to run BB10.

Posted via my red hot Z10
    05-18-13 02:52 PM
    Wow what a rant that contributes nothing.

BlackBerry has been bringing out updates quite regularly for BB10 phones, I've had 2 updates in 3 months. They are also updating legacy BBOS apps while working on BES 10.1, updating the SDK and countless other things behind the scenes.

And they are listening to their customers. Many things have been added and tweaked because of what customers have said in forums like crackberry, reddit and the BlackBerry Beta Zone. It takes time to code but they are working on it. I don't see Samsung or Apple taking customer feedback as seriously as BlackBerry is right now.

As far as the PlayBook goes, yes it would have been nice if they had announced more on it but they didn't so deal with it. Coming onto a forum and ranting without even saying how the Z10 and Q10 didn't meet your needs is just counter-productive and pisses forum members off. There are many members that are open to having a mature discussion, but having a tantrum is not the way to do it.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BBFanatic4Life; 05-18-13 at 04:39 PM.
    05-18-13 04:17 PM
    Why does CB entertain these 1st time posters that spue nonsense.. there nothing constructive in this rant. If you don't like blackberry just pretend they don't exist. Why come to a BB enthusiast site with this garbage as your first post is beyond me. I think we must be the only mobile community that allow this c r a p.
    Bobcat665 and NotGoodIMO like this.
    05-18-13 04:23 PM
    Oh ok. And what else hater?
    For example playbook
    Welcome iPhone with BBM

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 05:54 PM
    ok get the f out of crackberry and iphone off
    05-18-13 05:55 PM
    ok get the f out of crackberry and iphone off
    Really you expect us to listen and believe you. Please we are all to intelligent for that. We are a blackberry community who love Blackberry and Crackberry. LOL my Z10 blows away every iphone we encounter. Actually Iphone users are sick after they see my z10 do it's thing.
    05-18-13 07:59 PM
    Someone is a bit dramatic

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    05-18-13 08:15 PM
    For example playbook
    Welcome iPhone with BBM
    Such a long post by the OP to say that BB will die. Thanks for your opinion and good luck on whatever platform you choose. You think that BB is bad with updates? I own a Samsung Galaxy II as well, so try waiting for an Android update.
    05-18-13 08:49 PM
    Why is everyone so much in a rush. Yes I want to see BlackBerry 10 on the PlayBook, but let's be realistic. BlackBerry needs income and putting BlackBerry 10 on the PlayBook isn't really going to generate any income for now. So let them get the income they need and then put BlackBerry 10 on afterwards. I can't believe how much people b*tch and make so much of a big deal, give them a break and let them perfect it. There was a post about 3 resolutions in the coding that is in the works for possibly 10.2 maybe it'll come then. Maybe not, but before saying things that they didn't keep their promise, give them some time at least to generate more income.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 08:59 PM
    Not terribly adult for a first post....
    05-18-13 09:05 PM
    I don't have faith ON anything... I do have faith IN a few things though... One of which happens to be BlackBerry
    05-18-13 09:06 PM
    I don't have faith ON anything... I do have faith IN a few things though... One of which happens to be BlackBerry
    Lol. Well said.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    05-18-13 09:16 PM
    Dang, it's just the OP's opinion and venting.
    05-18-13 09:28 PM
    Love crash n' dash first timer posts.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 10:00 PM
    Later

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 11:37 PM
    For example playbook
    Welcome iPhone with BBM
    Either you are just trolling, which is fine since many people here have irresistible urge to troll on Crackberry forums for some reason or you have some other serious issues. You comments are all over the place. It seems the only Blackberry product you have really used is playbook and you are frustrated because you are not getting BB10 on it.
    05-18-13 11:53 PM
    Why does CB entertain these 1st time posters that spue nonsense.. there nothing constructive in this rant. If you don't like blackberry just pretend they don't exist. Why come to a BB enthusiast site with this garbage as your first post is beyond me. I think we must be the only mobile community that allow this c r a p.
    shhh, moderators are going to be upset for saying anything bad to the OP, no matter how much garbage they spew here in the forums.
    sam_b77 and Bobcat665 like this.
    05-18-13 11:56 PM

I'm pretty sure that's what Blackberry Believed when they issued the Playbook ("jump on the tablet market and make some cash").
    Did you even remember how that turned out? epic fail for PB despite being an awesome device.

BBM was a selling point for legacy BB devices but not anymore. when im pitching BB10 to a friend, it's about the new interface, the flow, the speed, and the multitasking. BBM doesnt even come up. The number of BBM users is shrinking as we speak and if you have no friends on BBM, then it's useless.

And now Samsung are making their own OS...

When the 1st iphone came out, none of the features were based on what customers wanted, Apple made the market by creating something that was never there before. Blackberry should do the same because they cannot go head to head with Apple and Android (replicating the same features). It will be a disaster and will only delay Blackberry's downfall because they don't have the infrastructure or the ressources to keep up. Blackberry are trying to go for something new. A completely new experience.

Welcome iPhone with BBM
    At least you're not an Android Freak so respect
    05-19-13 04:28 AM
32 12