Lol oh yes. Crackberry is such a politically charged forum. Give me a break. That was my point, who cares he was taking a selfie with a phone he doesn't own.
    When did that become your point? I could have sworn your point went from outrage at smiling at a funeral that was actually a memorial to what a crappy pres you think Obama is. Now the point is the whole thing lacked relevance?
    12-16-13 08:56 AM
    What few people have commented on Obama's selfie is his wife Michelle's face ...
    She looks uber furious sitting at the president's left as he holds the camera... There's a photo sequence published in some media that shows it and also Michelle having finally exchanged seats with his husband, so she gets in between him and Denmark's (gorgeous) blond prime minister... So, funeral or memorial, if disrespect's the issue, it would not be to Mandela, but rather to the first lady...

Posted via CB10
    Actually the photographer spoke to that and said the picture misrepresented the mood. The first lady wasn't pissed. She's twice as hot as the blonde anyway.
    12-16-13 08:58 AM
    When did that become your point? I could have sworn your point went from outrage at smiling at a funeral that was actually a memorial to what a crappy pres you think Obama is. Now the point is the whole thing lacked relevance?
    If you look at my previous remarks I made that exact question which was:

What is the point of this because A. It's a repost and B. The blackberry isn't even his.

And yes I think he's a crappy president and yes I could care less if you disagree. It's a free country and based on his approval rating I'm not alone in that assertion.
    12-16-13 09:22 AM
    If you look at my previous remarks I made that exact question which was:

What is the point of this because A. It's a repost and B. The blackberry isn't even his.

And yes I think he's a crappy president and yes I could care less if you disagree. It's a free country and based on his approval rating I'm not alone in that assertion.
    I didn't get that from, "that was a great moment for a president at a funeral". That's probably why you've been spinning it ever since.
    12-16-13 09:33 AM
29 12