Hey! I'm new to the forum. I just wanna say, I lovvvve my new CrackBerry. I got it two months ago!!

I had to change my gmail password recently, and since then, I have not received any emails to my phone. I can't figure out how to reconfigure this! Someone told me to access my BIS account, but I don't even know how to do that. I requested my password from Sprint, and I have not gotten it from them. Helllllp!!
    12-28-08 07:41 PM
    You BIS from sprint is located here.

You go in and if you forgot the password, hit the forgot password link.

Then update the password.
    12-28-08 07:48 PM
    Also welcome to Crackberry.com!

Congrats on the new berry!

In your profile, you have Sprint as the carrier, but 8300 as the device. If you have Sprint, it will be an 8330. This can sometimes eliminate questions users may have on the model/carrier you are using to better assist you.

You can update by going to UserCP (located Above your name and Post Reply). Then go into 'Edit Profile'
    12-28-08 07:51 PM
    Thank you so much, Jayden! I think Sprint's having issues, though... I was able to finally get my password sent to me... it's what I thought it was! But, it refuses to let me sign in. It keeps saying, "Please check your information and try again."

I dunno what to do! This is so messy!
    12-28-08 08:18 PM
    do you have the correct username for the BIS website? Give sprint Customer Care a call and they will be able to give it to you.
    12-28-08 08:19 PM
    do you have the correct username for the BIS website? Give sprint Customer Care a call and they will be able to give it to you.
    I will try. I am pretty sure I do because it's '[email protected]' SO, I've been typing in my specific username, my username plus '@sprint.blackberry.net', and I've also tried signing in with my PIN.
    12-28-08 08:21 PM
    Hey! Turns out I had a different username than I thought! Thank you everyone for your help! I have it fixed now.
    12-28-08 08:43 PM
    Hi, all, I'm new to all things Berry, and I'd appreciate your help. I changed my gmail password today, got a message from BB saying that I needed to update the password in the device, did so, and got an error message: "An error occurred during email account validation. Please check your information and try again." So I did, and the same thing happened. Tried many more times, same result. Then I tried to change the password in my T-Mobile account and got the same error message. So I deleted the gmail account altogether from the T-Mobile account and tried to add the account as a new email account: same result. The error message says to contact gmail if the problem persists, so I've just posted the problem on a gmail forum, but I see that a user with the same issue hasn't received any replies since her post on Dec. 21. Does anyone here have a fix?
    12-28-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD