I tried to use my desktop software to transfer my itunes to my storm and at first I got a message telling me to run desktop software as an administrator, so I did and then when I click on the start button to transfer media it ask if I want to download media transfer software and I do that but just before it finishes downloading I get a message saying desktop software is not responding and it makes me close the program ultimately starting from the beggining everytime! Anyone know what I am doing wrong or how to fix this problem? I would love to take my tunes with me!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Slurry69; 05-01-09 at 04:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    05-01-09 04:40 PM
    I tried to use my desktop software to transfer my itunes to my storm and at first I got a message telling me to run desktop software as an administrator, so I did and then when I click on the start button to transfer media it ask if I want to download media transfer software and I do that but just before it finishes downloading I get a message saying desktop software is not responding and it makes me close the program ultimately starting from the beggining everytime! Anyone know what I am doing wrong or how to fix this problem? I would love to take my tunes with me!

Thanks in advance!
    If the files don't contain a license you can enable mass storage mode and drag and drop the files to your storm. If you don't want to do this, you can go to the BB website and download the BlackBerry Media Sync App separately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 04:52 PM
    If the files don't contain a license you can enable mass storage mode and drag and drop the files to your storm. If you don't want to do this, you can go to the BB website and download the BlackBerry Media Sync App separately.

Fricken sweet! It worked when I did drag and drop. I never knew what mass storage mode was until now. Thanks!
    05-01-09 05:03 PM
    One more Question! when in mass storage mode how much room should I have total? How can I use all of the space on my 8GB Memory stick to save music and movies? I tried to save 2GB of music and it said I didnt have room so I think it is only allowing me to store to the device and not the memory card!
    05-01-09 05:10 PM
    One more Question! when in mass storage mode how much room should I have total? How can I use all of the space on my 8GB Memory stick to save music and movies? I tried to save 2GB of music and it said I didnt have room so I think it is only allowing me to store to the device and not the memory card!
    There are two separate drives. The first is labeled BlackBerry1 and this is your device memory. It seems like that is the location that you are saving your files to right now since you only have 2 GB of space. The other drive is labeled BlackBerry2 and this is your media card memory. Each of these drives should have a folder for documents, music, pictures, ringtones, videos and voicenotes respectively.

05-01-09 05:22 PM
    OHHHHH! I am an *****! Thanks much!
    05-01-09 05:26 PM
    No problem, it happens to all of us.

05-01-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD