so before returning to the beautiful blackberry 9930 i had almost every android device for sprint. that being said i loved the many different apps for many different things i would need through out my day. i recently and quickly asked a question to a developer that makes a certain app for iphone and android and asked if their app would make it to the playbook now that os 2.0 is here . they said no. that got me thinking about other apps i might want or need thst right now bb or pb has right now and was not really happy about that. i know bb is mainly for business but honestly there are alot of personel use being done with these devices. i will soon hopefully have my own business and dont want to have one phone for business and one for personal. so in conclusion i think unless rim makes something happen for me and users like me soon i might be going to iphone. i am just stating my opinion here not trying to start anything just hoping for others input and venting a little thanks guys
    10-23-11 10:14 PM
    You should just stop waiting for it to happen and get the iPhone. If/when RIM does make what you are looking for you can always switch back.

If the iPhone suits your needs more at this moment, it is obviously a better device for you. Don't wait around for RIM, because it will happen when it happens, and no one knows when that is.
    mithrazor and Flattoe like this.
    10-23-11 10:19 PM
    It's all about functionality. If you aren't finding it with your Blackberry, then you need to move to a platform that will.
    10-23-11 10:26 PM
    Join in the conversation over here: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

Plenty of people that feel the same way as you, plus you're less likely to get flamed there.
    Good luck with your decisions.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    10-23-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD