I am unable to hear MMS audio on my BlackBerry Storm when I open a text. Does this happen to you?
    PLS HELP!.. I just got my BlackBerry Storm last week and when I receive a MMS that has audio I am unable to hear it. The only way I can hear it is if I save it and locate the file. Does this happen to anyone else? Do you know a way where it can play automatically right when I open the text MMS? I hope you can help me! Thanks!
    04-04-09 02:47 PM
    I think this may be normal as this happens with mine also and a few other people I know. All you have to do is open up the MMS, hit the volume key on the right side of the phone and it will play.
    04-04-09 05:31 PM
    ^wow thanks. I was trying to send a ringtone to someone today and it wouldn't play on his phone. Now your suggestion fixes any bb user trying to receive audio, but what about when we send it to someone else. How do they hear it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 05:42 PM
    I think this may be normal as this happens with mine also and a few other people I know. All you have to do is open up the MMS, hit the volume key on the right side of the phone and it will play.
    THANK YOU!! Why didn't I think of that! You can tell I'm new at this! Thanks again!
    04-04-09 07:40 PM
    You guys are welcome.

but what about when we send it to someone else. How do they hear it?
    If you are sending it to a regular phone, they usually play on its own... but it depends on the phone...
    04-05-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD