I cannot wait to see which car tires match best with the new Z3!!!! Once we get it here in the States that is.
    04-06-14 04:23 PM
    No you aren't. Or you wouldn't start a thread to brag about to try to get attention. Seems rather girly to me.
    04-06-14 04:32 PM
    Somebody really needs to explain to me why there's so much excitement over the Z3. I mean, I'm happy to see it if only for the sake that it's reassuring to know that BlackBerry is still developing and introducing new handsets, but...

It's a low-end, low-spec model. It's physically attractive, but it's not going to prove a match for a Z30 or even a Z10 in terms of performance and usability. To see members say they're having trouble deciding between a Z30 and a Z3 makes me think of someone going into a Honda dealer and confining their choices between a (base) Fit hatchback and a (loaded) V6 Accord.

Am I missing something?
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-06-14 04:35 PM
    Somebody really needs to explain to me why there's so much excitement over the Z3. I mean, I'm happy to see it if only for the sake that it's reassuring to know that BlackBerry is still developing and introducing new handsets, but...

It's a low-end, low-spec model. It's physically attractive, but it's not going to prove a match for a Z30 or even a Z10 in terms of performance and usability. To see members say they're having trouble deciding between a Z30 and a Z3 makes me think of someone going into a Honda dealer and confining their choices between a (base) Fit hatchback and a (loaded) V6 Accord.

Am I missing something?
    No you're not crazy. I don't get it either!
    If I had 200 extra bucks I'd jump on the Z30 in a heartbeat....not the entry level Z3.
    But then again...maybe people don't care about the specs and are more concerned with how it looks?
    04-06-14 04:40 PM
    No you're not crazy. I don't get it either!
    If I had 200 extra bucks I'd jump on the Z30 in a heartbeat....not the entry level Z3.
    But then again...maybe people don't care about the specs and are more concerned with how it looks?
    I have the Z10 and looking forward to the Z3 just for the low price, size and battery. Nothing else really

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Aljean Thein; 04-06-14 at 05:18 PM.
    04-06-14 04:42 PM
    No you aren't. Or you wouldn't start a thread to brag about to try to get attention. Seems rather girly to me.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...h-girl-767834/
    04-06-14 04:43 PM
    LoL

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 04:52 PM

Am I missing something?
    Its a new device from Blackberry so people are just happy that they are releasing something. At this point if blackberry said they were releasing a brick with the BB logo on it some people would just be happy that they are still committed to the hardware business.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-06-14 08:07 PM
    LMAO

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 08:12 PM
    Its a new device from Blackberry so people are just happy that they are releasing something. At this point if blackberry said they were releasing a brick with the BB logo on it some people would just be happy that they are still committed to the hardware business.
    Oh I get THAT just fine. I feel the same way myself. It's seeing people saying "I waz gunna get an SGS5 but now I'm TOTES getting a Z3!!".

Also, as I said, people who claim to be on the fence between the Z3 and the Z30.

Agreed, it's cool to see new hardware coming from BlackBerry, and it's a good spec, but to me it's like the world is waiting with bated breath for Yamaha's awesome new... 50cc scooter?

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    04-06-14 09:58 PM
    Oh I get THAT just fine. I feel the same way myself. It's seeing people saying "I waz gunna get an SGS5 but now I'm TOTES getting a Z3!!".

Also, as I said, people who claim to be on the fence between the Z3 and the Z30.

Agreed, it's cool to see new hardware coming from BlackBerry, and it's a good spec, but to me it's like the world is waiting with bated breath for Yamaha's awesome new... 50cc scooter?

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    Some good models are worth waiting even if it's a low end. Honda cubs (or kapcai as we call them here) built in Japan still has a great cult following, old or new model. Just not the ones built in China or Thailand, despite being Honda.

Posted via CB on BB10
    04-07-14 01:04 AM

Am I missing something?
    This is a low-cost BlackBerry 10 device, for those people who don't have much budget. This is for the emerging market, where BlackBerry is still popular. It's for those people who can't afford the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 01:11 AM