Today I got home from work and my two daughters were begging me to load songs into their berrys. I started with my oldest childs phone. When I plugged it into the DM I got a strange message telling me that their is a software update available for the phone. I thought immediately that this was RIM telling me that my Verizon phone could be updated on the DM rather than the Verizon website. So simultaneously I start the DL and post here on crackberry in the Verizon section the following thread..."Released...Verizon 4.5 OS 8330"
    Shortly afterwards, I realized that a month ago I installed 4.5 on my personal berry. When I plugged my daughters phone (running 4.3)into the PC..what do we all know happens? Yet what did I forget was installed on my PC? sheesh
    Thanks Pete6 for briskly removing my post at my request.
    09-04-08 08:25 PM
    Everyone makes mistakes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 08:30 PM
    Funny stuff. It's okay, like AJ said, we all make them
    09-04-08 08:33 PM
    LOL...Funny story. Thanks for sharing. Your expression at the point of realizing what you did had to be priceless!
    09-04-08 08:56 PM
    Don't be too hard on yourself. It be pretty boring if everyone was perfect -- and then what would we do at CB without people to help?
    09-04-08 11:05 PM
    That's rough man. Hopefully everything was backed up. I know I did that on my berry once and I forgot the backup I was contactless for almost 3 days!

09-04-08 11:41 PM
    yes, thankfully I backed her up prior. She's back to 4.3 now.

09-05-08 02:00 AM
    I would like 4.5 to get released very soon. That would just make my day. I want to use docs to go.
    09-05-08 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD