There is a full page ad for BlackBerry in the Wall Street Journal Magazine, the insert that is included in the weekend edition of the Wall Street Journal. It is for the Porsche Design P'9983 Graphite. It looks very classy indeed.

On a side note, I ordered the Leap from Amazon which I received on Saturday. As I looked at the ad for the P'9983, it struck me that my new Leap looks very similar to the P'9983, besides the physical keyboard the P'9983 has. But both devices have glass to the edge, and the gray color all around the sides and the back. On the Leap its called "shadow gray" and on the P'9983 its called "graphite". But they have the same look, and the Leap is a very premium feeling device, much to my satisfaction.
    05-04-15 12:02 AM
    very cool. Would be interested to hear how the Leap performs for you.
    05-04-15 05:44 AM
    I think WSJ, Forbes, Economist etc are a good place for advertisement if you want to go targeted. Big companies often have subscriptions for their employees so the reach is big enough while aimed at a dedicated user group.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 07:05 AM
    There is a full page ad for BlackBerry in the Wall Street Journal Magazine, the insert that is included in the weekend edition of the Wall Street Journal. It is for the Porsche Design P'9983 Graphite. It looks very classy indeed.

On a side note, I ordered the Leap from Amazon which I received on Saturday. As I looked at the ad for the P'9983, it struck me that my new Leap looks very similar to the P'9983, besides the physical keyboard the P'9983 has. But both devices have glass to the edge, and the gray color all around the sides and the back. On the Leap its called "shadow gray" and on the P'9983 its called "graphite". But they have the same look, and the Leap is a very premium feeling device, much to my satisfaction.
    You won't see much ads of BlackBerry and Mercedes!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    05-04-15 08:09 AM
    With such a rare sighting out in the wild, you should have taken a picture and posted it so others could appreciate its unique beauty...
    05-04-15 08:16 AM
    Why no take pic?

Posted via BBM Premium
    05-04-15 08:17 AM
    You won't see much ads of BlackBerry and Mercedes!!!

 Diplomatic Passport 
    Except mercedes sales people don't encourage customers to buy another brand vehicle and I don't know of anyone having doubts that 'they' still make mercedes.

Blackberry needs at least a little exposure in mainstream usa and a fair treatment by the carriers
    05-08-15 06:01 PM
    Except mercedes sales people don't encourage customers to buy another brand vehicle and I don't know of anyone having doubts that 'they' still make mercedes.

Blackberry needs at least a little exposure in mainstream usa and a fair treatment by the carriers
    Don't blame the carriers here in the USA for not treating Blackberry fair, it's a two way street and they haven't done a single thing to advertise their products to the consumer!!

They have decided to abandon the consumer market and focus on the enterprise sector, so don't blame the carriers for this decision.
    05-09-15 03:12 AM
    I think WSJ, Forbes, Economist etc are a good place for advertisement if you want to go targeted. Big companies often have subscriptions for their employees so the reach is big enough while aimed at a dedicated user group.

Posted via CB10
    In the UK this week BlackBerry has been going strong!

Source inside BlackBerry blog
    Quote:

(The Passport has also gotten 4.8/5 stars from UK consumers at another prominent e-tailer. And today�s BlackBerry user in the UK is a sophisticated, high-earning urban professional, according to market research firm, YouGov, and includes both the prime minister David Cameron and his Labor Party challenger, Ed Miliband. �ello Gov�na indeed! But I digress).

With glowing ratings and endorsements such as these, we couldn�t help but share. If you�re in the UK, look for our ad this weekend in papers including the Daily Telegraph, Times of London, Independent, Metro, City AM, and the London Evening Standard.

During this May Day holiday weekend, we hope to reach more than 8 million UK adults in London and surrounding areas and encourage them to check out the Passport at any of Carphone Warehouse�s 800 UK stores (or its web site), where the Passport is available for as little as �27.50 per month. They can also research it first by going to our web site BlackBerry.com/FiveStars (or visit ShopBlackBerry, where the Passport, Classic, Z30 and Q5 are on sale now through Friday May 8th).

Posted rockin a Q10
    05-09-15 03:38 AM
    In the UK this week BlackBerry has been going strong!

Source inside BlackBerry blog
    Quote:

(The Passport has also gotten 4.8/5 stars from UK consumers at another prominent e-tailer. And today�s BlackBerry user in the UK is a sophisticated, high-earning urban professional, according to market research firm, YouGov, and includes both the prime minister David Cameron and his Labor Party challenger, Ed Miliband. �ello Gov�na indeed! But I digress).

With glowing ratings and endorsements such as these, we couldn�t help but share. If you�re in the UK, look for our ad this weekend in papers including the Daily Telegraph, Times of London, Independent, Metro, City AM, and the London Evening Standard.

During this May Day holiday weekend, we hope to reach more than 8 million UK adults in London and surrounding areas and encourage them to check out the Passport at any of Carphone Warehouse�s 800 UK stores (or its web site), where the Passport is available for as little as �27.50 per month. They can also research it first by going to our web site BlackBerry.com/FiveStars (or visit ShopBlackBerry, where the Passport, Classic, Z30 and Q5 are on sale now through Friday May 8th).

Posted rockin a Q10
    Sounds good, hopefully it does what they say. BlackBerry has been very strong in the UK and I think they have a good chance of getting back to their strength if they do it right.

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and Supa_Fly1 like this.
    05-09-15 03:45 AM
    Passport is sold at AT&T today. But I'm talking Z10 release to now. Your ignorant reply is on the level of mid grade blogger reviews of any recent blackberry phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 09:44 PM
    I passed this in the metro station in Washington DC last month and took a picture.

I actually saw an ad for BlackBerry in the USA.....-img_20150427_151044.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 12:48 AM
    Old ad in Spanish. Love it!

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my BBZ30
    05-13-15 03:25 AM

Oh

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    Attached Thumbnails I actually saw an ad for BlackBerry in the USA.....-shut-up.jpg  
    05-13-15 05:41 AM