if the 8530 came out for sprint.....would it be wise to upgrade from a 8130 even tho i have gps and a flash and i use both of them often?
    08-20-09 02:49 AM
    if the 8530 came out for sprint.....would it be wise to upgrade from a 8130 even tho i have gps and a flash and i use both of them often?
    It would be wise to upgrade to a Tour!
    08-20-09 03:02 AM
    It would be wise to upgrade to a Tour!
    i thought about that but the 8520 for tmobile looks really nice in my opinion and is pretty small and most of all has a trackpad ,,,which is important for me.
    08-20-09 03:07 AM
    Except there is no GPS or flash which you use often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 03:28 AM
    Except there is no GPS or flash which you use often.

lol yes exactly it looks like the perfect device for me but i mean even my pearl has flash and gps...
    08-20-09 03:33 AM
    That thing is an entry level device. I think most people here wouldn't really be upgrading by getting it, they would be downgrading.

I suspect if the trackpad is a success then many future devices will come with it, so just get a Curve or Bold and wait a while.

08-20-09 03:57 AM
    That thing is an entry level device. I think most people here wouldn't really be upgrading by getting it, they would be downgrading.

I suspect if the trackpad is a success then many future devices will come with it, so just get a Curve or Bold and wait a while.

yeah that's kinda what i was thinking....thanks for your input!
    08-20-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD