So I just deleted a theme and now I'm having weird backlight issues!!

At first, when I'd go into a pitch black room the keys wouldn't illuminate at all. Now, they're illuminating, but now when I go back into a bright area, they're staying light for like 30 seconds- 1 minute. To my memory, that doesn't seem right?? Maybe i'm just over analyizing things, and it's correct...

I'd appreciate some folks would do a little testing for me and let me know how long your keys stay lit after returning to normal brightness
    05-20-08 07:40 PM
    yeah
    it goes by how brightness and if the room is mixed it gets messed up
    05-20-08 07:50 PM
    The obvious choice is restoring the Theme that make everything work correctly.

BlackBerrys are tightly integrated with the Dimensions Zen theme. If that is one you deleted, unusual things arer known to happen.
    05-20-08 08:54 PM
    The obvious choice is restoring the Theme that make everything work correctly.

BlackBerrys are tightly integrated with the Dimensions Zen theme. If that is one you deleted, unusual things arer known to happen.
    The one I deleted I got off of themes4bb.com (I just didn't like it). I'm now using BB Dimension Zen...
    05-20-08 09:01 PM
    It's not because you deleted the theme, I haven't deleted any themes and I have that issue sometimes too...there's another thread on here somewhere that mentions it too, so it's happening to a few people. it seems to be an 8330 issue.
    05-20-08 09:04 PM
    Well, that makes me feel better... kinda... haha! Thanks for the info I'll search the threads to see if anybody has ideas how to remedy it...
    05-20-08 09:19 PM
    Yeah, the keyboard and backlight lighting is a bit wacky on the 8330. I guess the VZW people that actually test these don't do sh** but walk around making calls asking the other party "Can you hear me now", rather then actually think out of the box and try every feature the phone has and see if it functions correctly.
    05-20-08 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD