My hubby and I both have Curves. He just got his 3 days ago thru work but I'm pretty sure it's BIS. We've tried to add each other to our contact lists but it never sends thr request to either one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-07 02:01 PM
    Please check out the Messenger article in the FAQ. That should answer any questions you may have about BBM.
    11-30-07 02:42 PM
    My hubby and I both have Curves. He just got his 3 days ago thru work but I'm pretty sure it's BIS. We've tried to add each other to our contact lists but it never sends thr request to either one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have the same problem. The Messenger Info did me no good. I have reviewed it many times.
    11-30-07 05:06 PM
    Remove said contact. Now, what name did you choose for yourself? Make sure it does not have spaces and 'funny' characters. That is the common thing that stops people from using BlackBerry Pin Messenger properly...

Once done, i.e. you've choose a decent name, like 'navi', or something 'basic', then start to add contacts. Menu / add contact / use once / menu / add via pin...
    12-01-07 10:50 AM
    Another possibility might be the email. I am not a master on the blackberry (yet... ) however I had a similar problem with my first couple contacts I wanted to add. They stayed pending for days and when I asked them if they had gotten my invite, they had said no. I found out my cousin's email address was an old one, so when I removed it from his contact info and then sent him a new invite, it went through fine. Just an idea.

Happy Holidays
    12-01-07 11:16 AM
    Maybe he got cold feet, sorry bad joke. Delete the request and you two should request each other by pin.
    12-01-07 01:28 PM
    Another possibility might be the email. I am not a master on the blackberry (yet... ) however I had a similar problem with my first couple contacts I wanted to add. They stayed pending for days and when I asked them if they had gotten my invite, they had said no. I found out my cousin's email address was an old one, so when I removed it from his contact info and then sent him a new invite, it went through fine. Just an idea.

Happy Holidays
    This presents a question. I thought you could enter an email or a PIN. I have been entering the PIN. It brings up the screen to confirm and I click OK. Then' it sits there oending.
    12-01-07 04:31 PM
    You can enter a contact in BlackBerry Pin Messenger with a Pin or an Email address...

Albeit, Pin is better.
    12-01-07 05:21 PM
    OK, Thanks.

It just will not work for me.
    12-01-07 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD