Obviously I'm becoming addicted because I find myself on here everyday
    reading all the post and trying out some of the things listed. I followed the instructions for updating my OS to 4.5. Finally HTML email on my BB instead of all those links! Now I have a question. When I use BB messenger I can hit sym twice and insert a smiley. But when sending email - I only have 1 page. Why don't I have a 2nd page for emails? How can I insert smileys when sending email from BB?

Thanks!
    02-25-09 09:38 AM
    The reason for having smileys for BBM and not email is simple. The smileys are native to the BB and will show in the message because they are a part of the program. But the same smileys aren't native to other devices and wouldn't display properly if used in an email. You can still use the standard keyboard smiley shortcuts but they may only show as the symbols depending on how the email is received.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 09:55 AM
    OK - appreciate the response. Who knows - maybe one day!
    02-25-09 10:06 AM
    this is not a reply but i have a question. I just purchase a blackberry 8330. confuse on how to use or download smileys. can anyone help? If I have to download this app were do I go to get it?
    04-28-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD