I am sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I can not seam to find exactly what I was looking for.

I have a 2003 exchange server in which I have installed the BES 4.1.4 on it and it works fine for sending contacts, task, calendar appointment, and TEXT email back and forth with my Blackberry Storm.

What I would like to have happen is get HTML email sent to my Storm. I know if I pay the money to get BES 4.1.6 it will send html emails but I am a small business and not really cash efficient to pay for that for 4 users. I was tooling around on blackberries site and notices that you can download Blackberry Pro express now. If I where to download and install this puppy can anyone confirm that it will send contact, task, calendar appointments and HTML emails from my exchange 2003 server to my BB Storm.

Thanks for any info you can give me.
    12-02-08 11:25 AM
    Unfortunately there is no HTML email in BPS. You'll have to wait for RIM to release an update. It seems like they aren't really putting much efford into it. BPS Express is pretty much BPS with one free CAL.

You state that you are on BES 4.1.4, are you sure you aren't on BPS 4.1.4? If you are indeed on BES updating to SP6 doesn't cost anything.

EDIT: Actually reading your post again you say you installed BES on your exchange server. So you must be running BPS. BPS can run on the same server as your mail server, but BES needs a dedicated server.
    12-02-08 12:53 PM
    You are very correct. I have BPS 4.1.5.....

O well, guess I am stuck. Thanks so much for your help. Looks like I will just have pray RIM desides to blesss us with a update for Pro to include HTML.

Thanks again.
    12-02-08 01:56 PM
    no html emails yet.
    12-02-08 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD