Given that most smart phones are mostly rectangular prisms with a rectangular screen in the middle, there isn't very much you can do to make it look different.
    Agreed for sure, however if you take a look a multiple "unique" devices, you can see there are quite some ways to make a striking, individual design. Best example would for sure be Nokia, where not only their Symbian S^3/Anna/Belle handsets were mostly unique, but also their Lumia series.

The only good thing about that M7 from HTC seems to be less "wastes" space for the top and bottom bezels. The top one has your speaker, front-cam, sensors integrated, the bottom one obviously another speaker and the microphone. Where the Z10 almost look like there is more of an empty shell attached.
    01-17-13 12:45 AM
    thats so similar it shouldnt be allowed

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-17-13 01:21 AM
    Most full touch devices look similar these days. Only the names and inner workings ( in some ) are different; which makes a big difference when it comes to BB10......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-17-13 08:27 PM
    Does resemble it minus the speakers, but honestly there is only so much you can do with a touch screen or really even the keyboard phones without changing quite a bit around.

Usually HTC makes quality units, but this thing looks ridiculous with the speakers like that.

As another poster already stated that you will be covering up the speakers in landscape....strange!

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    01-17-13 08:53 PM
    Time for rim to do some suing. Surely they got vague patents for gestures. Lol
    01-17-13 11:35 PM
30 12