A friend of mine just purchased an HTC. (I tried to make him a BB fan) IMO it is a pain to use effectively. Sure there is a touchscreen, but you are tied to the stylus, reminding me of my palm days. Nothing comes easy with the opertion of the device. I love the ease of the berry and the HTC just doesn't seem as intuitive as a berry. Sure glad I will soon have my curve!

Ok thanks for letting me vent, didn't want to tell my excited friend he made a crappy purchase. I knew my fellow BB fans would understand!

"...You were only killing time, and it'll kill you right back..."
    04-10-08 06:44 AM
    I definitely understand. The funny thing is that I don't mind all my friends not converting. I like sometimes being on of the few to not have any phones issues. Lol.

04-10-08 06:46 AM
    Go WM6 OS if you continuous resets issues along with the pain in the *** touchscreen. Iphone is the best touchscreen but without a true Outlook sync it's worthless to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 06:58 AM
    Go WM6 OS if you desire continuous reset issues along with the pain in the *** touchscreen. Iphone is the best touchscreen but without a true Outlook sync it's worthless to me. After previous BB, treos, iphone, HTCs......I'm back to BB which is the best choice for a true professional handsdown.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 07:01 AM
    I have a HTC Touch enhanced at the mo.

Its a nice cute phone with lots of "Ohhh" and "Ahhh"

But I reset a least once a day.

its a pain to message with a virtual keypad

Its email recovery is not 100% reliable

Battery last 2 days max with near zero use

use it and its flat near the end of the day

I am hunting down a BB pearl on eBay so I can get good email recovery and have a real keypad "Yay" and decent battery life.
    04-10-08 07:50 AM
    I had a HTC P4000, touch screen and a slide out keyboard, it did not last... I then bought my forst BB and I am sold the BB is hands down much easier to use and get information onto. I am fully a convert now...
    04-10-08 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD