I couldn't help to notice this, but it seems that HTC devices lately are starting to look very similar(if not the same). Each new device seems to be missing s distinctive feature that sets it apart from another model. So I don't get why people bash BB's with saying that they all look the same. Am I the only way seeing this?

Ps. Please don't mistake this post as a HTC bashing Android hating BB crackhead. It is just an observation on my part.
    11-13-10 08:10 AM
    But you see that they have many more choices. (Incredible and EVO in one catagory)(epic and moto droid 2 in another)

And all iPhones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-10 08:19 AM
    But you see that they have many more choices. (Incredible and EVO in one catagory)(epic and moto droid 2 in another)

And all iPhones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    HTC doesn't make the droid 2...but there is another one...what sets apart the droid 1 and 2 besides just the internals. Cosmetically the same phone. I guess what I am trying to figure out is why people bash bb as saying they all look the same (as if that is something bad) yet its competitors out there pump out devices that ALSO look the same. Yet no one seems to pick that up before they start up with the bb bashing. I just don't get it.
    11-13-10 08:26 AM
    You might want to do better research before posting accusations like this. While there are similarities in some form factors by HTC (HD2 and Incredible), their line up is very diverse showcasing Winmo, Android, and dumbphones. Where you get that that is like RIM, I have no clue.
    11-13-10 09:11 AM
    HTC devices have been starting to look the same across the board. It doesn't matter what platform. Every HTC device has similarities. RIM devices on the other hand, are almost all identical.
    11-13-10 09:17 AM
    You might want to do better research before posting accusations like this. While there are similarities in some form factors by HTC (HD2 and Incredible), their line up is very diverse showcasing Winmo, Android, and dumbphones. Where you get that that is like RIM, I have no clue.
    Woah woah woah. So putting a different OS on what basically is an almost identical device differentiates it that much from a "sister" device?
    11-13-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD