I have got a blackberry 8800. It came with the cingular service provider and i had it unlocked. Right now my service provider is airtel. I've been using it for quite some time but a few days ago i deleted service book entry called browser service configuration. I didn't know until I restarted my phone and i found out that my services weren't working. The services work in my other blackberry curve when i put the sim card in it but not in mine. I've checked my HRT(host routing table) and it's totally blank so there's nothing for me to register. What should i do?
    09-27-08 12:44 PM
    09-27-08 03:02 PM
    Not sure if it will help but I can copy mine and send it to you if you want.
    09-27-08 04:10 PM
    Have you re-sent your service books? There are at least two ways to do that. Check your providers web-site for a link. Also, the email set-up wizard on your BlackBerry has an option to resend the service books. Finally, you can try calling your customer service.

Once you have sent the service books, try registering the HRT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 04:40 PM
    sure that would be really great but could you also tell me how to get it into my phone?
    09-27-08 04:58 PM
    Not sure if it will help but I can copy mine and send it to you if you want.
    I think service books will be specific to each cellular provider and the service elements activated. Sending to a user on a different service might cause a few problems
    09-27-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD