No conspiracy theories regarding media bias or carrier interference. This is what it is, this is what it costs, this is when it's out. New OS to everyone eight days later.

This is what BlackBerry fails to execute effectively.
    And it will be stable. Most OS releases always have a few bugs to fix the first few weeks, but I bet it won't random reboot every hour. I am running the last beta, and is pretty darn stable.

It also won't break any apps.
    09-10-13 09:44 PM
    You just don't get it... It's not always about storage. Some appreciate the simplicity, others prefer games and applications, but to me its always been about their customer service. The only time I've had to contact a representative for a warranty the call got disconnected and much to my amazement, the customer service rep called ME back. That's crazy and unexpected. Definitely not expected, but greatly appreciated.

FWIW: I always buy the 16gb and seem to always have storage available when needed. I know that doesn't work for everyone, but its not much of an issue for me.
    Yes. Apple customer service is amazingly good. Will give them that.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-10-13 09:51 PM
    I don't get what you're pointing at, OP.

Z10 launched and if i'm not mistaken some markets got it almost instantaneously.

Indonesia had it among the earliest, I'll say.

But if you're comparing US launches of BB and Apple, and then cover blanket it with the rest of the world, I think you need a check.

Anyways, the reasons Apple got to this is because Tim Cook was originally doing his gig in the supply runs. You can say that this guy knows how to deliver supplies, and was one of the many right hand man for Steve Jobs for this.
    09-10-13 09:56 PM
    So they've launched the product... anyone mention a jailbreak!?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    09-11-13 03:35 AM
    That simple.
    09-11-13 09:08 AM
    So they've launched the product... anyone mention a jailbreak!?

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    Yeah except the NSA will be releasing the jailbreak patch this year. Fingerprint unlock updates database in real time!
    09-11-13 09:25 AM
    I agree. Available everywhere at the same time. No release in one or two countries and another couple a month later and again.
    09-11-13 09:34 AM
32 12