Studentdocket ftw
    w00t. Gotta agree with this.

I've used StudentDocket in college and it's great. It's like carrying a planner with you everywhere and you can even log in your classes so you can keep track off office hours and professor contacts.
    08-13-09 12:00 AM
    w00t. Gotta agree with this.

I've used StudentDocket in college and it's great. It's like carrying a planner with you everywhere and you can even log in your classes so you can keep track off office hours and professor contacts.
    exactly. its an awesome app, and for the truly unorganized like myself, its a life saver
    08-13-09 12:15 AM
    Another student here. I really enjoyed reading all of your responses! I'm a week away from my junior year and am in personal crisis over buying a BlackBerry. I had one all of my first and half of my second year, but was unemployed last semester so I had to give it up. I've got a secure job on campus for at least another year, so my heart is filling with BB hope. However, now that I'm apparently "older and wiser," I'm not sure I can justify letting go of $30/month just so I can have my e-mail in my bag and not have to bring my laptop/run to the library between classes (so annoying). Maybe I should save this money so I can possibly travel next summer or not be so in debt if I get to grad school..? A nice berry sure is tempting, though! I just wish I could justify it.
    08-17-09 07:12 AM
    How do people find a BB difficult or complicated? I guess we forgot how to use a smart phone and grew a brain the size of a squirrel. Every person I've met who has an iphone became lazy as **** to learn how to use a real smart phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 07:17 AM
    Even though I use a BB (8820 before and Bold now). I would recommend for a College student the Iphone. Many more app and better browser. The is also podcasts from Itunes which can be sync and view in the Iphone. Many Colleges and Univerisities are using Iphones today to deliver academic content. If I were in your situation a I would get a Iphone. In my cases, email and the BBM are the two most important app so BB is my device of choice. I just hope that you are happy with whatever you get.

Simon

08-17-09 08:19 AM
    I forgot to add that there is a Blackboard app for the Iphone. That may be important to you if your College use that platform.

08-17-09 08:25 AM
    BB would be excellent for a uni student. Please don't judge the browser by the 8310, that device is outdated(sorry Dad).

BB multi-tasks, impeccable email and sms/mms capabilities, bbm would be great for u and ur friends.

P.S. It also makes you look taller and buffer when in use. Girls will cling to you like silicone at a playboy convention. GOOD LUCK.

Suggested devices for a noob by Carrier:

Tmo: Curve 8520
    Vzw(the best): BB Tour (even though Storm is better.

Sprint/Nextel: BB Tour
    AT&T: Curve 8900
    08-17-09 10:39 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD