ok, I have the latest 4.3 software which allows me to transfer games, money software to the curve no problem, i am able to transfer my pics from my curve to the cmputer but i can not seem to get my bught music from zune market place (not subscription musci but actually music i bought) i cant drag and drop or anything how do i transfer music is there an easier way? thanks

OH HAPPY and safe holidays to all!!!
    12-24-07 10:52 AM
    4.3 DM? use the roxie thing? and also turn on mass storage on the card options
    12-24-07 12:31 PM
    yeah use roxio media manger it works great and like he says turn on the mass storge
    12-24-07 01:09 PM
    Or, just use Windows!!!

Connect BlackBerry to the pc (don't have Desktop Manager open), and Windows will automatically open a window to allow copy and paste. But, you will get a message on the device that says, "Do you want to enable mass storage?". Say yes...
    12-24-07 03:07 PM
    K i have tried both ways and i am able to transfer artist and song to the curve but when i go to play it it says file format not supported... it was downloaded off of zune marketplace (not subscription but an actual purchase) its a .wma file... curve website sais it is supported... i tried to convert it to mp3 but wont allow me ..
    12-24-07 03:36 PM
    Use media manager and it should convert it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-07 09:26 AM
    i did use the media manager and it is not converting it. i thought that the curve cud play .wma
    12-27-07 12:47 AM
    yea media manager should work for you just fine! but no i dont think it can play wma.
    12-27-07 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD