Hello I'm 14 and currently have a blackberry playbook. I have had my playbook for probably months now,and want another tablet.To be honest the playbook sucks only because it has lack of apps and no Google play store. To top it all off I read online they won't update the tablet anymore.I have lots of apps,data,and pictures on my tablet,and was wondering how to transfer all of that to a new tablet (Dragon Touch� 7'' Dual Core Y88 Google Android 4.1 Tablet PC). I want to know is it possible to transfer all of my music,files,data,app games and data,pictures,and etc to the dragon touch tablet? If you know I can and how to do it,please comment. Please only blackberry playbook users and people who know what they are talking about answer this. Thx! Xoxo
    03-11-14 06:22 PM
    To be honest the playbook sucks only because it has lack of apps
    I have lots of apps
    Mind picking one?

Anyway,

I want to know is it possible to transfer all of my music,files,data,app games and data,pictures,and etc to the dragon touch tablet?
    Yes, yes, yes, no and yes, respectively.

To get music/videos/documents/pictures off of the device, connect it to a computer that has BlackBerry Desktop Software installed. It should read the PlayBook's internal storage and allow you to access your folders.

As for apps and data, those are tied to the platform, so you can't move them to Android.
    03-11-14 07:12 PM