How would you do this?
    04-08-10 05:41 PM
    04-08-10 05:42 PM
    Do i just pay for the app or do i have to pay extra $ a month to sprint? Also if i ever change my blackberry to the bold or something would i have to pay for the app again?
    04-08-10 05:57 PM
    you do not have to pay anything extra to sprint do not tell them you have the app either.... yes it is completely transferable between blackberry's just make sure you save your user name and password somewhere safe.. it is a one time fee... and if you consider a one time fee VS a 30 dollar a month tethering plan the app will more than pay for itself in 2 months..
    04-08-10 06:13 PM
    Thanks I'm trying the trial right now so far I am loving this !
    04-08-10 06:41 PM
    Be aware if Sprint finds out you are tethering you could be subject to huge charges for violating the terms of your contract. Many have done this for years with no issue, but some have been hit with bills over $1k from their carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 06:59 PM
    Be aware if Sprint finds out you are tethering you could be subject to huge charges for violating the terms of your contract. Many have done this for years with no issue, but some have been hit with bills over $1k from their carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

can you post a link of people complaining of penalty charges ?
    04-08-10 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD