I have memory card in my z10 but i want blackberry link to sync my music to device memory not in memory card. how can i do this?!
    12-23-14 11:20 AM
    I have memory card in my z10 but i want blackberry link to sync my music to device memory not in memory card. how can i do this?!
    You could temporarily take out your memory card, and then do the Sync. Having no option the files will go into your device memory.

Or: You could connect the device via USB cable and just drag your music to the place you want it manually using Explorer and file manager.

However - device memory is at a premium (it can't be upgraded and it is used for application storage) so I am not sure why you would 'waste' device memory on music if you have an SD card in there. I have about 66gb of music on my SD card (which is 128gb in total size) and I couldn't be happier about that - same for all photos and videos).

Finally - if your music is on the device instead of external memory then you risk losing it all each time you install a leak or when you eventually retire your handset.
    12-23-14 11:35 AM
    If you have music on a PC, you don't need BlackBerry Link, put it on your device.

Your music will be in My Computer - My Documents - Music.

when you plug your device into a PC with out opening BlackBerry Link, in My Computer, you will see your device memory as well as the phones own storage. When you click on either, you'll see the folders of the internal memory or memory card,

Basically you go into the music file on the PC, copy the music album(s) you want, then go into the device memory or memory card and paste in the music folder.

If you have a micro SD memory card, I suggest you put all music, photos, videos etc etc on that. As you can Copy & Paste them from PC to Phone and vice versa, you can keep a copy of your media on the PC for safety and just copy what you want onto the phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 01:52 PM
    Thank You!
    01-09-15 11:03 PM
    Thank you!
    01-09-15 11:04 PM