I have brought a new mac and would like to sync my iPhone content with the new mac (i.e. contact, calendar, apps and etc..)

As the the first sync will erase all contents from my iPhone, is there any way to avoid it. If the iPhone backup has been

performed on the old PC, can I restore all the content from the backup if the content was erased during sync with the new

mac. Please advise.
    01-26-11 12:00 PM
    Ummm... you're posting an iPhone question on a BlackBerry forum?

You might want to consider posting this question in TiPb forum or post this question in the iPhone section.
    01-26-11 12:06 PM
    Are you sure you did not mean to take a left at TiPb and post this question there and even better yet... How come a Forum Mod has not moved this or even taken it off?
    01-26-11 05:49 PM
    I have a good solution for you to Sync iPhone Contents to new Mac. You have to connect your iPhone to Mac , Now open a library to choose files you want to back up to Mac, Then the program will transfer the files from iPhone to Mac.
    01-27-11 04:52 AM
    Log-in in to your iTunes account on your new Mac and then sync as normal. You'll be asked if you want to copy stuff from your iPhone to Mac (which you probably want to do) and then you should be able to continue as normal. Remember to authorize your new Mac with your iTunes account as well.
    Besides there is a step by step instruction on how to transfer or backup iPhone contents to Mac.
    Hope it can do you a favor.
    Last edited by sansan003; 03-26-11 at 08:26 AM.
    01-27-11 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD