Hi all,

I have a Blackberry Curve 9300 and the latest version of the Facebook app, and I'm trying to add all my FB contacts birthdays to the BB Calendar.

On the Facebook App Options, I set to connect the BB Calendar and Contacts to the FB. It added around five or six birthdays out of 450 friends to my BB calendar.

I don't understand why the other birthdays aren't there. Is there a way to really "link" the 2 calendars so that I can see on my BB Calendar all the FB friends birthdays independently if they are or not on my BB Contact list?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
    Nasson.
    03-04-12 04:11 AM
    I remember there is a export option on facebook that you can then import into your google calendar or on your pc/mac. Then sync to your BB. But... How to keep the google calendar sync with facebook is another question.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-04-12 04:34 AM
    Some people don't show their birthday on their profile. I always thought that was the reason they didn't show up. I would also like to know if there is a way.
    03-04-12 09:44 AM
    If the birthday is visible to you from their profile and you have the Calender sync on Facebook options turned ON, you will get those dates loaded to your phone. I have most of my friends birthdays on the phone this way except for those who hid their b-day.
    kickst4rt likes this.
    03-04-12 11:39 AM
    If the birthday is visible to you from their profile and you have the Calender sync on Facebook options turned ON, you will get those dates loaded to your phone. I have most of my friends birthdays on the phone this way except for those who hid their b-day.
    Ok. Thanks man.
    03-04-12 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD