Hi,

When I bough Blackberry z10, it was my first use im blackberry 10 Os after I quited from iphones...

So while I was inatalling some applications they asked me to connect with BBM and I gaved one email that I never use,

Can somone tell me how to delete this account and put my real email for use!

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 02:26 PM
    09-02-14 02:37 PM
    That's an error, or it's an invalid link :/

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 02:43 PM
    works for me, try copy and paste
    09-02-14 03:18 PM
    I tried the link and it works for me as well. The link sends you to blackberry website sign in Page, once you sign in you'll be able to change your info.
    09-02-14 08:11 PM
    The email used to setup your BBM should be the one you used for your BlackBerry ID, when you setup this BlackBerry ID, you should of got a confirmation email. If you still have that confirmation email, open it and there a link to close the account. If you don't have the email.

Go into settings, select BlackBerry ID and edit, you may be able to change it there.

Perform a security wipe on the device. When you setup the phone after the security wipe, use the email address and password you want to create an new BlackBerry ID.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 02:28 AM
    If you want to change the BlackBerryID email address you can do it in settings and the BlackBerryID settings. This will only edit the email associated with your BlackBerryID. If you change the email this way, the email you change to cannot be associated to another BlackBerryID account. This email/username change will propogate to all your other devices that use the BlackBerryID that your phone is setup to and you may be asked to login to BlackBerryID on those devices again.

If you want to switch the phone to another BlackBerryID that you already have, you will need to security wipe the phone and then enter the BlackBerryID you want on the phone during setup.

Just to be clear, you cannot setup a phone with one BlackBerryID to get all the Apps purchased on that ID and then change the BlackBerryID on the phone and still retain those apps on the phone because a BlackBerryID switch require a security wipe, which erases the phone and the Apps on it.
    09-03-14 07:20 AM